Chapter Fifteen

Well uhm first of all, lets pretend that the message Evelyn sent Tobias got caught up by Eric and he knows where to find her.

Second, i have the plot for the sequel almost worked out.

Bow back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Fiveteen

Jade POV

I was watching Eric's face closly as the angry expression took over and he vlenched his fists. I hugged him a little bit thighter to let him now that I was there and smiled at him. Sometimes when he was really angry he scared even me. And that had to mean a lot.

Then his eyes lightened up and his lips curved upwards in a smile. He looked down at me and I watched him confused. He kissed me passionate and slow. It was a bit out of character but it warmed me up from the inside. It gave me hope that this would be working out and we would be happy in the end.

When we broke the kiss gasping for air i asked: "Sorry to kill the mood, but can I ask what made you so happy?"

He looked at me and smiled before we answered: "Because now I have a slight idea of how we could come out of this alive."

"Would you please be nice and tell me?"

"Yeah. You heard that Evelyn Eaton died, right?", he asked and i nodded, "Good, for maybe two months a woman named Evelyn Eaton tried to contact Four and i caught her. She claimed to be Evelyn Eaton but i didn't believe her. She asked me to tell Tobias that she was there and I said to her that she should go and she gave me the adress of what I believe is to be her house or domething like that."

I nodded but still didn't understood how this was supposed to be helping us. Apparently he saw my confusion because he explained further: "We could go there and say that we would tell Four that she wanted to speak to him and stuff like that but that we would have to stay with them for a while till he would be coming or till we have a slight idea of what was to be coming."

Now i had understood his plan. It was good but deep down in my gut i had the feeling that this wouldn't be ending good. There would also be people from dauntless who failed initiation or had a grudge against him.

But it was the best plan we had. To be more precise the only plan. We spoke it though on more than once before agreeing to go to Evelyn this Evening.

We canceled the deal with Jeaninne together and Eric was happy to be out of it and having a plan on how to survive it.

But I didn't lose the feeling that something really bad was going to happen and that it would be bigger than the attack on Abnegtion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well it is a bit short i think and kind of a filler. But it is inportant for the sequel.

So vote review and everything else you would like to do.

Bye

KillerQueen47