Chapter Six

This chapter is for blackivy99.

Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

It were a few days after the meeting in Erudite, the Initiates were nearly finished with the first stage of training and the stiff, Tris, was getting better and better. Also Erudite brought the stuff for the mind wiping and finding the divergents. Eric got more pissed with every time they arrived. Jade noticed this and tried to calm him down but it wasn't wirking that well.

Then the redhead went to Eric and said: "We are knowing the plan, do you think it is safe when we gat Four know into it?" Eric tensed at the mention of his name but soon returned to the familiar Erudite blank face he wore normally. "If you think, we have to bring him in then i suppose it is better when we are doing it now, rather then later."

Jade laid a hand on his cheek and said: "I know that you aren't liking him at all. But no man can bring down something like this alone, everyone would need help with that. Eric, you are one of the strongest people that i have ever known in my entire life, but even you can't do this alone."

Eric's lips turned into a soft smile and he said: "Thanks, Jade. Then i suppose lets start this."

***Time break with Four next morning***

Four got up and yawned when he made himself a cup of coffee when he noticed the note at his door. It was pinned there with a small needle. He ripped it off and read it.

'Come look at the packages Erudite sends.

They are not the normal kind.

1374

P.S. Have you noticed Jeaninnes behaviour towards Divergents and Abnegtion at last?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the new chapter it is a bit longer than the last. Hope you like it.

I am working on another story at the moment i will updathe this story still regular, but maybe you could check it out? When you do, tell me if you like it, okay? Thanks.

Bye KillerQueen47