Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Jade POV

Yesterday were the last day of initiation and Tris made it first. Yesterday she was also injected with the Mind Control Serum. This means also that today is the day that they will atack the Abnegtion.

Eric and I spend the night talking about everything and nothing. To prepare ourselfes mentally for the attack. I cringed at the thought that Dauntless would kill innocent people.

We grabbed our gear and pulled it on silently. We walked out of the appartment and I interwined my fingers with his. He squezed my hand lightly. I smildd at him and gave him a quick kiss.

We went to Max and he gave us oir instructions. We had to go around and kill every Divergent Person we could find. That meant wr could roam everywhere and it wouldn't be obvious if we went away with Four and Tris.

We stood behind them on the Train. Tris gave me a coirt nod and I returned it, Eric gave her also a nod. She talked quickly with Four and I whispered to them: "It would be better if you would reduce these conversation to those you absolitly need. We may be the on your side, but i think it would be good if the other leaders don't get suspicious, or?"

Both nodded and we spend the rest of the ride in silence. When we arrived Tris and Four went to search the Area to find Tris House was. It was empty but Tris Mother, Natalie Prior, found Tris and told her that her father and a few other Abnegtion left to an old Ware House to hide.

She turned to us and asked: "And who are you, if it is okay to ask."

"It is okay. I am Eric and I was an Dauntless Leader. This Jade, also an Ex-Leader from Dauntless, she is my girlfriend and we want to help. Because this is wrong."

She nodded and we went to tag along. Shortly before we reached the Ware House Jack, the Fourth Leader, came along with a few Dauntless Soldiers. A shooting quickly took place and we shoot a few Soldiers. We had looded our Guns with the Bullets that had a serum in it that made them loose consiciousness for about two hours.

Natalie even had a gun and shoot a few soldiers. She had to be Dauntless before she transfered. I had found new respect for this Abnegtion Women. But Jack shoot her, I saw Fury in Tris and she turned and shoot him. We ran into the House and there we saw Marcus Eaton one guy whom I guessed to be Tris Father and one who could be her brother. There were not many other people there. Tris and Four introduced us and she told her father about her Mothers Dead. Eric and I walked in the Background to give them space. I kissed him quickly on the lips and he layd an arm around my waist.

"Eric. Do you know where Jeaninne keeps the control equipment?", asked Four. He looked up suprised and answered: "Yes she is in the Control Room of Dauntless."

The Father from Tris looked at him and said: "You look a bit like Jeaninne. Can you please tell me your full birth name?"

"I was born as Eric Mathews. But I like her as much as you do. It won't be a problem I cut all my ties with her when I transfered to Dauntless."

Tris spoke up with an determinied look on her face: "Good, now that we cleared that we need to get to the Dauntless Hwadquarters. Eric, Jade, Dad, Caleb, Marcus are you with me and Four?"

We all nodden and she said: "Let's go then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the next Chapter. Sry for the ling wait, but i hope you enjoy it.

Vote & Review please.

Btw I had over 5k reads. YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING, LOVE YOU!!!!

Bye

KillerQueen47