CHAPTER 6: Planning

~ Previously ~

No one was coming for you.

That laugh of his filled the room once again, mocking your sad state.

When it finally died down, there was a small pause before he spat lowly, "Fucking pathetic."

And then he left, leaving you alone with your silent cries.

~

It's been almost three days since you've been strapped to your bed.

Your stomach growled every other second—desperate for food—and your bladder felt like it was just about to burst.

Your body felt weak, especially with the lack of sleep you've been having.

But could anyone blame you?

Your wrists and ankles were itching from how tight the ropes were and the uncomfortable positioning caused cramps to break out all over your limbs.

Not to mention you were being watched most of the time by a psychotic, living doll that could kill you whenever he saw fit.

Sleeping would mean putting your guard down and you did not want to do that, even if you were screwed either way.

Hearing the familiar sound of your front door opening, your eyes crept up to the doorway of your bedroom, awaiting the doll's appearance.

It had become the norm for him to slip in and out from time to time, though the intervals wouldn't be for all too long.

Perhaps an hour at a time.

You wondered what kind of business he was attending to.

Surely, nothing good.

You cautiously watched as he walked into the room and immediately turned to glance at you.

You looked away, finding his gaze quite off-putting.

He eventually looked away, too, and made his way over to the chair he had placed a few feet ahead of you.

Your eyes moved towards his form again and you watched as he took his knife out, along with a rock from his pocket, and began to sharpen the blade.

Both of you were silent for a moment, simply focusing on his action before a loud, desperate growl erupted from the pit of your stomach.

You moaned from the pain and glanced back up at the doll pleadingly.

He stared down at your stomach in thought before turning around and swiftly stabbing the knife into the dresser behind him.

You jerked back with fright from the scene and kept a keen eye on him as he simply jumped off of the chair and walked out.

You looked down at your stomach in a sad manner and sighed with defeat.

If he wasn't going to kill you soon, you might very well just die from starvation.

Suddenly, however, he came strolling back in with a box of your favorite cookies in his hands.