↓ BGT Awards 2021 ↓

Hello Wattpad Citizen, Welcome to 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭. We believe that books also have as much talent as the authors themselves. It doesn't matter the number of reads or votes you have, we accept all people, be it a Wattpad Star, or a regular Wattpader.

𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐒 :
• Giving young and old writers the recognition they deserve.
• Helping spread awareness about the joy of writing books.

Account Spotlight 2021 :
marsaumell

Established
07 / 10 / 2020

Interview Questions 2021

Hi, please tell us a bit about yourself and how you came to know about Wattpad.

1. What inspired the idea for your book?

2. What does the title of your book mean? How does it relate to the story?

3. Is your main character someone you would get along with? Give your reason(s)

4. If you had the decision to rewrite any of your books, which one would it be and why?

5. What book genre is your favorite? Why?

6. If you were to write a spin-off about a side character, which would you pick?

7. Have you ever tried to write a novel for a genre you rarely or never read?

8. Do you have any unpublished books or drafts on Wattpad? If yes, why haven't you published it? If no, does it mean you don't plan on writing any books again?

9. Are you working on anything at the present you would like to share with your readers about?

10. Share a photo – favourite place, favourite food, favourite animal etc.

BGT AWARDS 2021

Started | 15 October
Ended | 22 November