ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᏒ 1 - « The past Lover »

—————-

—————-

After putting down my phone, i stretched my arms and my legs, letting a loud sight escape my mouth. I hate waking up this late, i feel like i wasted half of my day. On other day, i'll have heard sasha screaming at the tv, or Mikasa screaming at Sasha who screamed at the tv. Whatever.

But today, they are not here. Mikasa is at work, and sasha is been away for a week for her books. I kinda miss her, tho. Since the first year of college, me, Sasha and Mikasa are roomates, and the best friends ever. I will always be thanksfull to have them in my life.

Of course, i'm also bestie with Connie and Jean. Those two shared the same dream as mine since the beginning of highschool ; be part of a rock music group. Create our music group. And we made it, years after.

Yeah, it takes some times because of our works, studies and all, but we are finally the Orphan Dolls.
We play music since always, since high school together, but our group is new. We made it official 1 year ago, and it is our baby. All of our friends helps us to make it real, to make our dream real, and we will always be thanksfull for that.

Tomorrow, us, the Orphan Dolls, will play at our usual bar ; « The Scout ». We will play music rather known in the world of rock, metal and punk music for the beginning of summer. I'm so excited for it, i love to make covers and intepretations, especially The pretty Reckless, Muse, and Abba's ones.