ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᏒ 4 - « The table »

As The Orphan Dolls played their 3rd music, they were now chilling in backstage. The first songs went pretty good, they were really proud of their 3 first interpretations.

But now, they needed some drinks, and of course, go see their friends.

« Guys, go find the others ! I need my ego to be cheering up, » said Connie, still having his drum stick in his hands.

« Yeah, good idea. Let's go find them. But we have to be quick, we still have 3 other songs to do. So, don't lost time with taking selfies with fans, we don't have time. We'll do this after the concert, » replied Jean, standing up towards the backstage exit.

« And who told you you have fans, Jean ? » Y/n mocked him.

« You are my first fan, Y/n. »

« Your hopes are too much to handle, Jeanboi, » she said by tacking him by his shoulders while smilling widely.

This evening was really a blessing for Y/n, all of it was going wonderfully and she was having so much fun. What could happen wrong right now ?
As she was in her thoughts, she didn't notice right away that her best friend was here. Yes, HER best friend. Sasha was here, standing next to Mikasa and Eren, a drink in her hand, laughing loudly.

« Sasha ? Is that you? » She said with huge excitement in her voice.

The one turned around her 3 friends, her smile growing widler.

« Y/N ! Surprise!!! Ah crap i wanted to hide a scare you ! » She blurted by taking Y/N in her arms.

« I'm just so happy that you are here ! When did you came ? Are you not supposed to be outside of the city for your work? »

« I am, actually. But i didn't wanted to miss that concert! So my boss said i was able to came here just for today! Surprise again! » she said while covering her face with kisses.

« Are we smell that bad Sasha? I know you love Y/N more than us but come on, notice us a little ! » half-yelled Connie because of the loud music.

« Jealous baldy ? » Teased Y/N.

« Absolutely not ! » he respond with his arms crossed.

Y/N was even more happy than before. All of her friends were here. All of them. She said 'hi' to every each of them, hug them and even talk to them a little before going back on stage.
By looking at her friends, Y/N realized how lucky she was. She lived her dream with her best friends, all of them was suportive,  and she had a job on top of that. Everything was good. Everything. She was happy, right?

Why was she doubt that fact everynight ? Well, almost every night. Something was missing, but she didn't know what, or who. That feeling in her chest, that feeling she has felt for far too long never end, even if she had everything she wanted. One day, will she be happy ?

« Y/N ! Earth to Y/N ?! »

Y/N looked up and find Eren waving at her, while she was admiring far too much her drink.

« What? Sorry i didn't hear you, » she said while getting closer to him, Armin and Mikasa.

« You are stupid and deaf ! What a shame L/N ! » he said chuckling, « Anyway, i want to tell you something before you go back on stage. »

His tone was lower and more serious, what on earth was he going to say ? It was that important ? Y/N nodded and looked between the three of them , one by one.

« Well... You have to know that, uh... Someone's here. » he blurted by looking away.

Uh? Someone is here? What was he insinuating ?

« Eren ! » Mikasa and Armin said in unison, turning towards him while giving him a death glare.

« What?! She has the right to know ! Come on ! »

« Know what, Eren? Spill. »

« Y/N... This is not that important, we will tell you after your 3 final songs, don't worry and go have some fun. Don't mind Eren's dramatic ass," Armin said as he walked past Eren and put his hands on Y/N's shoulders.

Y/n was glaring at him with a look that said « Can i trust you ? » or « Spill it out » or even « What the actual fuck? ».
What was happening ? Why Armin and Mikasa didn't wanted to tell her what Eren meant ?

« Y/N, come on, we have to go, » cried Jean, his voice breaking easily the loud music.

She sighed, « You better not hiding me something big, you three. »

After that, she left in the direction of the stage with Jean and Conn', her mind still on that « someone who's here ».

——————————-

« What the fuck Eren ! » cried Armin and Sasha.

« What? Are you not going to tell her that Hange's here ? » Respond Eren, pissed that everybody was against him for what he said.

« Not like that, Eren. We are going to tell her after she sang. Otherwise, she would have been distracted by that, » said Mikasa with a calm tone.

« Ah, i see. I didn't think of that right away, » he let out a long sigh, « it's going to be hectic tonight if they meet. »

« Oi, you four maggots ! » said a new voice.

Sasha, Eren, Armin and Mikasa turned around and find the two people who were missing.

« Finally, Ymir, Historia ! Where have you been for that long? You missed 3 of their songs ! » Declared Eren with his arms crossed.

« Sorry not sorry, Jaëger. We had some things to do before. »

« I'm so sad that we missed 3 of their songs ! I hope they will forgive us for that, » admitted the little blonde one.

« Don't worry dear, they will. They have to anyway, » added the tall brunette with taking her blond girlfriend by her waist. « Sasha, you are the one who were supposed to book a table, where is it? »

Sasha turned towards Ymir with a confused expression but still a mouth full of god knows what.
« What? No, it wasn't me. It was Armin's turn ! »

« What? No it wasn't ! But still, i don't know if it was you, » said Armin.

« It was her, i'm sure ! » affirmed Ymir.

« So... Does that mean that we don't have our table for the night? » asked the blond girl.

Everyone was glaring at each other with confusion without a word to say.

« Guys... I'm so sorry! Okay, it was me! » state Sasha bowing.

« I knew it ! You little dumb dumb, you had one thing to think about!!! » uttered the tall brunette by hitting lightly Sasha's head.

« It's okay, i maybe have an idea , » said Armin, « but Y/N's not going to  like it. »

——-

AN :

Hey guys!! Sorry this chapter is a little boring but it's because next chapter it will finally be the meeting between Hange and Y/n!!!

If you have any request for this story, i'm listening !