ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᏒ 9 - « Asshole »

« YOU WHAT ? »

Yeah, she knew they will react like that. Obvious.

"I was drunk, ok ?! I don't know why did I do that either! Let me sleep forever now, please," she responds, covered herself in her blanket.

Connie giggled like a kid, "You literally jump on them, like those crazy ass bitches In bad movies ? And you say what ? "Uhh I don't kiss lips that lie", what are you now Y/N? Troy in high school musical?" he laughed at her, clearly making fun of her drunk behavior towards Hange.

Y/N threw a cushion right into his face, making him fall of the bed. "You deserved it", she said, her face into her pillow, trying to hide her awkwardness by thinking of how she acted last night.

"Well now Y/N, what will you do next? Will you say sorry ?"

"I hope you are joking now horse face, right ? Me ? Saying sorry to them ? I prefer die the mouth large open," she stated with disgust.

"Come on Y/N, I know you two hate each other by now, but they're here for two whole months, and you know that the rest of us still like them, we will have some parties and afternoons together, will you not going with us ?" asked Sasha, a worried tone in her voice.

"I don't know Sash', Jean already asked me that. I really don't know what I am going to do. Perhaps I will text them, telling them that we have to ignore each other for y'all wellbeing. »

"Text them? Man, you're not afraid of losing your dignity at this point," mocked Connie, still on the ground.

"I'm a grown up adult, I can handle a little conversation with them, if it's for you guys, I will do it. I don't want to spend another night like this ever again, I ruined the party," the young women replied, ashamed of her past actions.

Her friends looked at each other, a pity expression on their face, not knowing what to say. The party was not that bad, but yeah, the little fight between Hange and Y/N was a thing that could have been escaped. But what could they say?

"Listen Y/N," said Jean taking her hands in his, "It's not your fault, it's ok, I already told you that. Nobody is angry at you, really, nobody."

"Except Hange maybe," joked Connie in a whisper, being hitted right away by Sasha's punch.

"If you want to come with us when we will see them again, you can, we will be here with you. If you don't, it's totally okay too. Nobody is going to reproach you that." Finally added Sasha, a kind smile on her lips.

Y/N smiled in return, "Thanks, guys."

She really meant it, she was thankful for her friends. Without them, she didn't know what she could do. After this little conversation, they all went to the kitchen, and begun to eat some things Jean cooked before they went to Y/N's apartment. They didn't stay much longer though, Connie had to come visit her mother with Sasha, and Jean had an appointment. It was now 5 p.m., and Y/N was left alone in her lounge, laid on the couch with the TV on.

But she wasn't watching at it, because her eyes were fixed on her phone. A particular number. Hange's. Did she really have to have a conversation with them now? Or she could call them with a masked number and insult them again,

No. No, bad idea. Do that for your friends Y/N, or you will ruin the summer of everyone. She let out a long, long sigh, and unblocked Hange's profile contact with their number. With what should she start with ? "Hey" ? Oh hell no, who's saying hey when you literally jumped on this person the night before, ridiculous. Well, she knew that if she was asking too much question to herself, she wasn't going to do it. So, she will go for it with talent. Yeah, talent.