ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᏒ 6 - « Dare »

« I don't know if it's a good idea, you all are slightly drunk, and you Y/N, really drunk,» responded Levi, the only one who hadn't drank tonight.

« Oh come on grumpy ass, it can be cool ! Especially if we are all drunk, the bets and the truth questions will be more interesting, » stated Ymir, taking Historia by her shoulders towards her.

Y/n was smiling widely (drunkely) at Ymir for being on her side. After her little speech, everyone agreed to play the game, and at this, Y/N stood up while rested herself at the edge of the table because, strangely, the world was spinning a lot. « Cool ! I'm gonna... take an empty bottle for the game ! »

« No needs Y/n, » said Jean while taking her by the waist for stabilize her. « I think we have drank enough for having some empty bottles. »

After this, Y/N sat herself on Jean's thighs, thinking that it was a lot more comfortable than the chairs. She was resting her elbows on the table while her head was between her hands. She was smiling at litterally everyone, too drunk to even mentionning the death glares that Hange was giving her.

« Damn Jean, you're a lucky man, » chuckled Eren, sitting on one of the sofa in front of the chairs with Mikasa, Sasha and Connie.

« I know he is ! Eren i could have choose you, but only if you'll notice how Mikasa is staring at you for the true beginning of this night, » she responded, a devilish smile on her lips.

Mikasa was a blushing mess, cursing Y/N in her head. Oh she knows how she will slap right into her head tomorrow.
Everyone was laughing about the face Eren was making. By looking at it, we could understand that he was as uncomfortable as Mika.

« So, who starts ? » said Connie, taking his empty bottle.

« I think Erwin, Levi or Hange should ! 'Welcome back' gift, » proposed Sasha.

« I don't mind! Levi, Hange, are you playing too ? » he said while turning towards the dark haired guy seated right in between him and Hange.

« No, » he said simply.

« Yes, i don't mind too, » responded Hange while taking a sip of their drink, « and Levi's too. »

« No i don't, four eyes. »

« Yeah you will. »

At that, he didn't responded and just sighed. Erwin took the bottle, and turned it on the table. It pointed towards Jean.

« Jean, truth or dare ? »

« Truth ! »

« You coward, » said Eren mockingly.

Jean gave him a death glare with his middle finger up, the other hand on one of Y/N's thigh, who was far too much invested in the game. She was eager to ask certain questions to certain people.

« Hm, do you really like working in my buisness ? »

« Yeah, of course ! » he said simply.

« My god Erwin, that was an easy one! Didn't you drank enough for asking some spicy questions ? » blurted Ymir.

« Joker ? I can change the question if you all want it to be more... eccentric, » the large blond men responded.

They all directly said « Yes », well, except Jean. Now, out of nowhere, Erwin blurted « Have you ever slept with Y/N ? »

Everyone went silent for some seconds, Ymir, Connie and Sasha breaking it by their loud laughs.

« That was perfect Erwin ! »
« Oh god i did not expected that, »
« SAY IT JEAN ! »