ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᏒ 8 - « Memories »

After returning to the bar, Y/N didn't loose anytime and take her stuff for leaving this hell hole.

Her friends were confused, Jean asking her what was up, but she didn't respond to anyone. Instead, she asked to Jean if he could bring her home.

He said yes, of course. Before leaving, Y/N said « Sorry » to everyone, probably because she felt guilty about ruining the mood tonight. On the other hand, she was not sorry for one person ; Hange, of course. It was because of them, and their damn behavior. Their damn theirself. It was their fault.

The driving was quiet as hell, Jean didn't wanted to disturb her. Oh hell no. When Y/N was angry, you absolutely souldn't talk to her. She was like those little demon dogs ; what was their name again ? Ah yes, Chihuahuas.

After driving her home, Jean take care of walking her up to her room, she was still drunk after all. He sat her down her bed, putting himself down at her level. He looked at her with pity eyes, she hated that.

« Stop looking at me like that, » Y/N blurted.

« What happened ? Talk to me, » simply responded Jean.

Y/N sighed, taking her shoes off, « Nothing. I don't want to talk about it, i'm tired Jean, » she put her hands on her face, hiding her eyes « Please, i just want to sleep and forget that evening. »

« But, the evening was good, was it? Well, before you get too drunk, but we were hella good on scene, » said Jean excitedly.

« Yeah, whatever. I ruined the night, » she whispered, « like they said... »

« You did not, » he put his hands on her cheeks, making her looking at him. « Your reaction was normal, it was not a good idea to accept Hange proposal at the beginning. »

« No, you all don't have to deprive yourself of them, it's between me and Hange only. I know Armin and the others loves the trio, and now that Hange's here, they will want to organize some party, diner or whatever. »

« You don't have to come, we don't have to come, » he replied.

« I still want to see Levi and Erwin. It's been so long since i saw them, i missed them so much. »

Jean sighed, standing up for letting Y/N alone, « we will see that later, Y/N. Now, go to sleep, you need it. »

Y/N law down on her bed, closing her eyes, « Thanks, Jean. For everything. »

After her sentence, she was already asleep, letting no time to Jean to respond. He smiled, and closed the door behind him.

——————————

H A N G E ' S  P O V  •

They were here, laying down on the wet ground, looking at the stars. Well, with the lights, it was quite complicated to see them. They chuckled.

How did they ended here ? They told Y/N she was ridiculous, but now, they were. Karma and Hange wasn't very good friends.

They stood up, looking at the mess they were. Their white shirt was soaked, and it was really not white anymore. They took their phone on their pocket, calling Levi. (yes, levi, not erwin. Because they knew that Erwin had forget his phone somewhere.)

He responded right away , « where are you you idiot ?! What did you do to Y/N ? »

« Hey, easy ! I'm fine thanks for asking ! Sheesh, it was her at first who wanted to fight me. Anyway, i'm outside, i'm going back to the car, i have the keys. I'm not going in here anymore, so don't let me wait too long ! See ya ! »