ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᏒ 10 - « At Jean's »

« Hange, » she whispered while panting.

"Hange..."

"Hange ! ..."

They let out a chuckle, "Such a loud pretty girl you are," they said quietly, their words muffed because of their head between her thighs.

"Stop teasing me, please..." she pleaded, her back arching by the lack of pleasure.

They didn't respond to her pleads, they just continued to kiss wherever they could, a lot of sloppy, languorous kisses. They were avoiding her weak spots by purpose, wanting to hear her beg for it. Oh yeah, she will beg for it.

Hange directed their hands towards her stomach while they were sucking the inside of her right thigh, licking the spot after transforming it in a hickey. They were obsessed with her thighs, literally the thing that they preferred in her beautiful body. They could spend a whole night between them, just sleeping or doing a lot of other things.
They made a fast eye contact with their lover, seeing her in a trance, her cheeks as red as the lipstick she was wearing, her face begging them to give her something, anything but something that could please her, release the knot that was forming from the true beginning in her stomach. They could read the word "please" in her expression. How cute.

They had a grin on their lips, not letting their eyes off hers, allowing their tongue to file along her wet lips. As expected, Y/N let out a long and raspy moan, closing her eyes for enjoying the sensation of Hange's tongue right in between her legs.

"Such a good girl," they added, continuing with their tongue play.

Is that what heaven looks like?
She was sure that it was heaven, and home at the same time. Her home was a person. It was you, Hange. You were my home.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"oh my god, she's worse than sleeping beauty! how can she sleep that deeply?"

"I don't know sasha, let her sleep maybe? Do you really have to make her up ?"

"yes, she has to meet Connie and Jean today, they have to think about their future concert, we are all meeting at Jean's this afternoon," added Sasha, her arms crossing, looking at the sleepy Y/N.

"Mhh.." sigh Mikasa, also standing in front of Y/N's bed.

"And what's that face she's making anyway ? I swear this is drool on the corner of her mouth,"

"She's tired, let her sleep. Can't they report the rehearsals?"

"No Mika, stop being her mother. I will wake her up," Sasha coughed a little, taking the pan and the spoon she brings with her, and started to hit them together,adding her melodious voice, "WAKE UP MISS LADY ! IT'S 1 P.M AND YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP ! YOU ARE DEMANDED FOR YOUR ROLE IN YOUR ROCK GROUP !"

It takes less than 3 seconds to Y/N to stood up, terrified by the sudden loud sound. It was clearly readable on her face that she was taking aback by what Sasha was doing, "What.the.actual.fuck Sasha ?!"

"Hello babe ! Sorry I know it's a little too much but it's literally impossible to waking you up, it was the only way," she said dramatically.

"Sorry Y/N, I tried to stop her," added Mikasa, taking a sit on the end of Y/N's bed.

The girl let out a long sigh, scratching her hair. Oh how she hated being waked up. By Sasha, on top of that. "Why did you wake me up? It's fucking summer breaks;I can sleep the whole day If I want to! »

"Because we have to go at Jean's in one hour! Don't you remember, silly?"

"At Jean's ?" she asked.

"Yes, you all have to work on your songs. And, we are spending the afternoon together, that's what Sasha told me," responded Mikasa.