Chapter 2 - Mukami's Family

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

The day has finally arrived.

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

Kai-kun came this evening to pick me up and sent me to someone's house to take care of these brothers. The Mukami brothers. Rather than opening their heart, I think I'm going to be more like babysitting them.

They are so lucky because this was Kai-kun's request because I don't think I will do it with someone else children. I think this is the perfect time to repay Kai-kun so here I am now.

In Mukami's Residence.

"Chiaki, what's wrong?" Kai-kun asks.

"Nothing, Kai-kun," I answer immediately.

"It's okay. You have me. If they did something bad to you, you let me know, okay?" Kai-kun says as he was hugging me. I can only nod at him and hoping they will not do anything to me. "Well then, shall we?"

"Okay." Both of us exit the car and walk towards the mansion's entrance. To me, this mansion looks nice but there is something weird with it. Wonder what is it?

At the front door, Kai-kun raises his hand to knock on the door but before he could do it, the door has being opened from the inside. From the inside, a boy appears in front of us.

"Welcome, we have been expecting you," he says. A boy with grayish black hair with the pair of dark eyes. He's wearing a gray jacket with dark shirt underneath and he looks...so handsome yet...scary. Okay, that's rude but that's what I get from him. Maybe his aura?

"Good evening, Ruki. Are the others here?" Kai-kun asks to him. He says Ruki so this person must be the oldest one. Before we arrives, Kai-kun explained to me a bit about the brothers.

"Yes, they are waiting in the living room. Please, come inside," Ruki invites us. Kai-kun allows me to enter first as I do it immediately while eying this Ruki guy. He's smiling a bit to me but I have this feeling that there is something wrong about this boy.

Ruki take us to the living room where I can see another three boys there. A blonde one, a very tall one and a boy with bandages.

"Kou. Yuma. Azusa," Ruki calls them. Their eyes immediately sets on us and again, I can sense that feeling when I was with Ruki. Those scary and weird feeling. They walk towards us when the blonde guy rushes his way to me.

"Yahooo~ we've been waiting for you, Pyon-chan!" he greets by hugging me which causes almost to fall.

"Kou, stop it," Ruki scolds him. This Kou is the second oldest to the family. Wow, here I am thinking this tall guy here is the oldest. Well, can't judge them based on their appearances I suppose.

"Hehe, sorry about that. Well then, I'm Mukami Kou. Nice to meet you, Pyon-chan," Kou introduces himself. But, wait? What's with that calling? Pyon-chan?

"I'm Yuma. Nice to meet you, Himechi." This guy too?

"Azusa, pleasure...to meet you..." he says in a very slow mode. As expected, they are all weird.

"Um, nice to meet you all. I'm Sakurazuka Chiaki." Even so, I better introduce myself so they will know on how to call me by my real name. Not pyon-chan and not himechi.

"By the way, I haven't introduce myself properly. I'm Mukami Ruki. Nice to meet you, Chiaki."

"Nice to meet you too, Ruki-kun," I say while looking at him. I don't know why but I sense something from him. I have this feeling that I know him from somewhere. What's with this strange déjà vu? I feel like I've seen him before. Nope. Must be my imagination. 

"Well then, I can tell that you guys will get along. Chiaki, I'll be going now. I have work tonight. Give me a call if there is something happened," Kai-kun says.

"Okay, be careful, Kai-kun."

"It's alright, Kaito-san. We are going to get along fine. Ne, Pyon-chan?" Kou asks. This boy here, even though he's smiling now-there's something more behind his blue eyes.

"I'm counting on you, Kou. Well then, I'll be going now. And Ruki? Don't forget about our agreement."

"Of course," Ruki replied. I have no idea what are they talking about. 

Then, Kai-kun walks out and leave me alone with these brothers. In my mind, I can only hope Kai-kun will returns as soon as possible. I don't know what's going on in my head, but I feel these brothers are rather...odd and scary. From the very first time I saw Ruki, I could sense something inhumane coming from him.

"Well, what are going to do with this girl?" I could hear Yuma's voice asking so rudely. What the hell?

"What the hell is going on in his mind actually? Why he even bothers to send a girl to take care of us? What a bother," Kou says with a very pissed tone.

I turn back and I could see on how they are not agreed with Kai-kun's decision to bring me here. I knew it. This is such a bad idea. I begun to regretting my decision to come here. Maybe I should rethink about this before I say yes to Kai-kun.

"Oi, Chiaki," Ruki-kun calls rudely. So this is his true form. "I don't know what is Kaito thinking but we don't need you. Just tell him that the brothers are a bothersome to me so please take me home and I will gladly call him to pick you up," he says coldly.

As I expected, they are not nice at all. Not the same when they were introducing themselves to me. One thing for sure. I want to go home if possible. No, I have the chance and they are gladly giving it to me. I just need to say those words to them and Kai-kun will immediately come for me. But...

Kai-kun trusted me to do this job. If I go back now, I feel that I had failed him. I failed to repay him and I feel had lose to them. To these...brats. And I hate to lose to someone. Especially before I go into the action. I might be regretted this decision but...whatever.

"No," I answer and their eyes are fixes on me. Shock with my answer. They didn't expect me to say that.

"Hee~ You are really stubborn, huh?" Yuma asks me.

"Well then, we'll see. Let's see if you can handle us in a week. If within a week we are still unable to accept you, just get out from our house," Ruki-kun threatens. Like hell I'm going to be scare with him. Not with a child like him.

"Deal."