Chapter 13 - Complete Enigma

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

The sharp fangs pierced into my skin. He bites in the same exact place where Shuu-kun bites me. I can't move away from him. It makes me wonder if vampire's fangs had some kind of poison which will paralyzed its victims when they were feeding them. 

"This taste...is very rare. Maybe only one in the world," Reiji-kun says. None of them has ever tasted the blood like mine. They always said of how high quality my blood is. But then again, he won't stop. The different that he has from his brothers is he only drink from one place. But it's enough for my eyes to blur again. I'm going to miss the class.

And I can't take it anymore.

The moment I open my eyes, I'm in the bed and I can see Reiji-kun sitting beside me. "Reiji-kun? Where am I?"

"Infirmary. You fainted in the middle of me tasting you."

"You...stay by my side until I wake up?"

"Of course. Do not misunderstand. I watched over you so you will not do something stupid such as running way," he says. Well, maybe but I'm still glad having him here. At least he feels responsible for what he had done.

"Well, I'm fine now. So—"Suddenly I lose control of my body when I try to wake up. Luckily Reiji-kun is here and he holds my body and put me back to bed.

"Just sleep. You have anemic. I have told the teacher about your condition. But, don't expect that good-for-nothing is going to take a note for you. He might in the class now but he's sleeping like always."

"Okay, thank you." And the sleep has taken over me.

I open my eyes and I don't know where I am now. I look around and everything is dark. "R-Reiji-kun?"

I had this kind of dream before but that was long time ago. Suddenly a meadow appear under me. The flower meadow.

No.

I don't want to dream this again.

And then, someone appear in front of me. A man and his back is on me. A man with red hair.

No.

Please no.

I walk to him but I'm hesitate to touch him. When I slightly touch his shoulder, he turns around slowly. Showing me his face covers with blood. And those empty eyes.

"Nooo!!!" And then he's gone and the background blackened again. I kneel down and realize my tears just spill. "I..."

..ri.

"Huh?" There's a voice. Echoing around.

..ch..ri.

Again. The voice sounds similar. But, who is it?

"Potchari! Wake up!" I immediately open my eyes with the sudden burst. I look beside and found Ayato-kun looking rather worry.

"Ayato-kun?" Was he the one calling me?

"Oi, what happened? You're sweating a lot. And you...cried."

"Huh?" I touch my cheeks and it's wet. 

"Did you have some kind of bad dream? Reiji told me to pick you up but when I get here, you were like out of breath. What happened?"

"...nothing." I can't tell him.

"Hm, well if you don't want to tell me that's cool. It's not like I care about your dream anyway." That's good then because I have no intention of telling him either. No one knows and I will make sure no one finds out my past. "Come on, let's go. I brought your bag." He gives me my bag and I go down the bed and heading to the lobby where the limousine and the rest of the brothers are there waiting for us.