Chapter 9 - The Nightmare Begins

Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuu

"Oi, Shuu! She's not here yet?" Ayato asks. What a bother.

"No, she's not. Why don't you now looking at it? If there's someone there, let me know and I will see the person if she's the one. You can catch her or do something if she's there."

"Nfu~ I can't wait to see my new toy!" Laito says excitedly.

"I will be the one to play with her first. Right, Teddy?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Of course it will be the Great-Me who have the right to taste her first," Ayato says it proudly. It seems he forgotten something. I was the one who found her first and I should be the one whom tasted her again. She is my prey.

"Hmph. I was the one who tasted her first so in short, she is my prey and she is mine to play with," I counters his words.

"What did you jusy say?! Don't get so cocky just because you are the oldest and you were the one who found her first!" he screams and is ready to have another fight with me until I hear something coming from the opposite direction. My eyes immediately sets on the place where I slept before and there she is...

Looking for something.

"Ah, that woman," I say.

"What? Is she the one, Shuu?" Kanato asks.

"Yeah."

"Really? She's cute. Nfu~."

"Looks like she's searching this phone, huh? Alright, I'm going to get her now." Ayato was ready to go to her. But no so fast, brat. I grab his clothes and pull him away. "What the—Shuu! Don't get in my way!"

"I'll go," I say and took the phone from him.

"Huh?" Without I have to hear his words again, I walk out from our hiding and heading to the woman. She didn't realize a monster is now coming on her way. This time, you can't run away like last time.

I stood behind her and she stops what she is doing. "Looking for something?"

***

Chiaki

"Hm?" I open my eyes slowly as my eyes fixes on the sky. It's already night. I don't even realize it. "What time is it?" I reach my hand on the nightstand to find my phone but I couldn't. It was not there. Maybe I put it in my bag but I remember clearly that I put it inside my pocket. I walk down the bed and search my bag and it's not there either. Oh, man. Don't tell me.

"I guess I have dropped it when I trip that man's feet." I'm hoping and I mean hoping, he's not there anymore. I don't want to get attacked again. And I don't even know if my phone is still there. If someone found it, it will be either give it to the police or stole it. Probably the second.

Better look for it now. Maybe Kai-kun is going to call me to make sure I got home safely. I look out and even though it's already night but it's not too dark. I grab my flash light and headed to the park.

I immediately go to the place where I found that man. "I think it should be around here." I look carefully and hoping I will find it right away. It's almost dark and I don't like darkness. I look to the grass and my phone is not there. "I guess someone already took it, huh?" My predictions were right. Maybe I should go to the police station and ask something about it. But not until...

"Looking for something?" I can hear someone's voice behind me. It sounds familiar. I look behind to the person and it shocks me. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Wearing an earphone. The same clothes he wore. And the remaining blood on his clothes.