Chapter 6 - Day 4

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

Such a rare day for those brothers are not home. I have nothing to do so I decided to go to the Library to read some books. As I look around the shelves, I realize on how difficult their books are. Azusa-kun told me Ruki-kun was the mainly readers here. 

How come an eighteen years old kid read this kind of books and eventually understands it? 

I really hope there are some fictional books because those are my things. And there I have it. I pull it out and it tells about a forbidden love between a male vampire and a human girl. This is quite interesting since I love fantasies story. Vampires, werewolves, wizards, some stuff like that.

As I preoccupy with the book, again, another storm came.

"Oi, Himechi!" Yuma-kun's loud voice boomed in the room. I almost drop the book as well.

"Yuma-kun, do you have to use loud voice just to call me? And this is Library, you should lower your voice."

"What? Do you have problem with that? And this is my Library and I can do whatever I want."

"Of course. It is noisy. I was in the middle of reading this book."

"Whatever. Anyway, you are free, right?" Is this guy and idiot? I just told him that I am in the middle of reading a book. Of course I am not free.

"Are you blind? I'm reading a book now."

"That means you are free, right? Rather than reading those stuff, come with me." Yuma walks with a fast pace and in an instant, he already stand beside me. He grabs my hand pull me out forcefully.

"Wait, Yuma-kun!" Of course he is not listening to any of my complaints along the way and continue to drag me outside to the garden. He finally let me go.

"Help me out, will you?"

"Huh?"

"Not 'huh'. Here." He give me a hose with water spray. "While I take care the vegetables, you go watering the flowers," he orders.

"Well, no problem. But..."

"What? You never watering plants? You are really a Princess, huh?" Okay, he pissed me off.

"Don't you underestimate me! Of course I can do it."

"Well, go ahead and do it then." Yuma-kun began to take care his vegetables. I don't want to face his rude comments so better I do what he just told me and watering the flowers. There are many flowers here, mostly roses.

"Um, Yuma-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you the one who plant all of them? All of the flowers?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, they are beautiful. I love these roses." There are many different colors. Red, white, blue and black. Red and white are definitely my favorite one. I can't imagine Yuma-kun was taking care flowers, not with a guy like him. I might be not allowed to not judge a book by its covers, but I still can't believe Yuma-kun was the one who do this chores. I thought Ruki-kun will be the one who are doing it since he is like the Mothers of the brothers.

"It rather resembles you," Yuma-kun says as I didn't realize he already stand beside me.

"What is?"

"The white roses. Do you know the flower language of the white rose?"

"No."

Yuma-kun stares to the flower and gently caresses it. "Purity. Chastity. Innocence. You are more like the white one. The symbol of purity," he explains and it just make me shy about it. I never had anyone to tell me that.