Chapter 11 - Sweet Prey

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

It's been three days since I came to Sakamaki, or should I say...forced to be here as their food or blood bank.

I was doing the same routine as I did with the Mukami like cooking with Reiji-kun or waking the brothers up to go to school. I supposed to go to school couple days ago but there is something going on with the procedure and I can't attend it now. They haven't decided of which class I should be in. What a mess.

The hardest part of still in the house is when I have to wake them up. Most of them are very difficult to wake up and in exchange, they want my blood. I refused, for sure but it caused me a scold from Reiji-kun. But I don't care. I cared for my own life and since his brothers are troublesome, I asked him to wake them up instead while I do the cooking. Serves him right.

Other than that, sometimes I got scared whenever I want to do something. When I was taking bath or shower, cooking or go to sleep, one of them will surely appeared out of nowhere. Usually it's Ayato-kun and without have to hear me first, he always do what he wants. Considering himself the best and no one was dare to defy him, especially someone he considers as his prey to satisfy his thirst.

At dinner, Reiji-kun is the one who arranges it. The foods are delicious and high class as always. He's like the Mother of this family where he arranges all the foods, he's also the one who do the laundry. Everything the chores that most of the mothers do. None of their parents here. I wonder where they are now?

But what I saw when I was having dinner with them is how different the situation is with the Mukami. They never talk to each other. It's like they don't get along with each other. I remember on how I had dinner with the Mukami where Kou-kun always picking on Yuma-kun and how Azusa-kun just sit there without doing anything. And Ruki-kun is the one who always get between them to calm them down. But here...

The aura is rather cold.

Laito-kun always flirts me which earned him a scold from Reiji-kun. Shuu-kun never eat his foods and go out from the dining without swallow something.

After dinner, I immediately gone back to my room after I cleaned all the plates. And then... Someone's knocking the door.

"Who is it at this time?" I walk to the door and open it. "Yes?"

"Chiaki-san, can I come in?"

"Kanato-kun? Um, sure. Come in." I allowed Kanato-kun come inside my room. I don't know whether it's going to be a good or bad idea because no matter what, he is still one of the brothers and the vampire. Nothing good ever came when they are getting closer to me.

"What's wrong, Kanato-kun?"

"I can't sleep. I want to sleep together with you here," he says.

"Huh? W-Well, I don't mind, but..." Okay, this is not a good idea. I might be the one who couldn't sleep because I was scared of whatever he will do to me when I was asleep. "Um, do you want some cocoa? Maybe it will make you feel sleepy. I can make it now," I reasoned.

"Okay." I immediately grab some from the table. Usually it works for me whenever I can't sleep. And it is a special one. Ei always says my cocoa is the best and he even get to fast asleep after he drinks it. I hope this will make Kanato-kun fast asleep too so he won't do anything to me.

"Here you go." I give the glass to him.

"Thank you," he took the glass and drink it. "It's delicious." As I expected. Even a vampire like him considers my cocoa is tasty. Hopefully it will make him sleepy now. I also drink for myself, slowly because it's too hot. Usually I will wait for another five minutes because I have a cat-tongue and unable to drink or eat something that is too hot.

"It is sweet, but... I'm sure Chiaki-san's blood will be more delicious than the cocoa." Before I could react, Kanato-kun pushes me to the mattress causing both of our cups fall to the floor. "Ne, can I have a taste? It's so unfair for Shuu, Ayato and Laito. They already tasted your blood."

"No! Kanato-kun, stop!" I tried to push him away and even though he's the smallest in this family, I can't win his strength. He's the same as his brothers. He's strong. 

He pins my hands and immediately take a bite on my neck. "As expected, it tastes more sweet than cocoa." He continue to drink my blood while I tried to push him away.

"N-No! Stop it!" I succeeded on pushing him away and immediately run out from my room. I feel dizzy but I need to get away from him. My vision slowly blurring out and then I bumped into something. But that something is currently holding me.

"Oi! You alright?" I look up to the owner of the voice. White hair and pair of red eyes.

"Subaru...kun?"

"What happened to you?" he asks but I can see from his eyes that it set on my pouring blood from my neck.

"I'm alright." I push him a bit but he grab my arm strongly. It's too strong and I feel he will crush my arm in a second. "Subaru-kun, that hurts. Let me go." And he suddenly pull me to his embrace while sniffing on the bite mark.

"Was it...Kanato?" he asks.

"Um, y-yes."

Without warning, Subaru-kun pulls me to the room. Apparently it was his. I looked at him and I can see the hunger in his eyes. I took a step back as he continues come towards me. When I bumped to the wall, he uses the chance to trap me.

He lowers himself and licking the wound. "I want to taste it too."

"Wh-What?" No. I thought Subaru-kun is different. Maybe he have a rude mouth and always destroying everything, but I thought he will be the one who stays away from me. But no. He's just the same as his older brothers. "...Why?"

"Huh?"

"I thought Subaru-kun was different. Why?"

"Don't get any wrong idea. I am a vampire. When I smell this kind of scent, of course I want to taste it too. You don't have any rights to reject me. You're just a prey. A food for us. And you know what they always do? You should stay as the prey always be." In the end of his words, he takes a bite on where Kanato-kun left it. Deeper and it hurts. A lot. It makes my heady dizzier.

He pulls himself and take my right arm. He looks pissed because someone already tasted it. Het let go of my right arm and grab the other one. No marks and he immediately pierces his fangs on it. It's like he wants to mark me. When he's done, he turns me over and rips my clothes away.

"This time, here." He suddenly take a bite on my back. I can feel the tears on me ready to be spilled. 

"Subaru...kun. That's...enough." I don't have any power left to reject him. Not with him pinning both of my hands and attacking my back. I can't endure it any longer. The darkness is close as I closed my eyes, welcoming it.

What I remember is someone is carrying me while I was away in my dream. Hoping when I opened my eyes, I will be back at my apartment or in the same room with the Mukami.

But I need to realize.

A dream will always stays as dream.

And this nightmare...is my reality.