Chapter 12 - Bloody Melody

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

One have passed since I started to live with the Sakamaki. And today...

It's my first day at my new class.

All of the procedure has been completed and I can finally go back to school. With my new friends. I hope I can make some friends in my new class. I made a lot in day class and I don't know about the new one. A bunch of celebrities and the child of some rich parents. Maybe some of them are nice but mostly of them aren't.

I really want to be in my day class but Reiji-kun will surely get mad at me. In the end, I go with the brothers to school. They are so quiet along the way. Except for Ayato-kun who unable to stop calling me by Potchari. My cheeks are maybe chubby but it's so rude for him calling me like that. I already asked him billion times to stop but Ayato-kun being Ayato-kun, he just can't do it. He doesn't listen to people.

Even Laito-kun flirts with me as always. He asks me to do a sadomasochistic play with him sometimes. Ew.

I only live with them for a week and I already know on how bad their behaviors are. In the end, Reiji stops them and he gives a cranberry juice so I won't get anemic. A perfect medicine because I am now their precious prey.

After we reaches school, Reiji accompanies to my new class. But we go to the principal's office first and he apologizes because I can't go to school for a week. I don't know what Reiji-kun told him so I can moved to the night class that easily. Probably some connection from his father. Right after we are done with the principal, Reiji-kun escorts me to my new class.

"Here's your class."

"Th-Thanks."

"What a pity for to have the same class as that good-for-nothing," he says.

"Huh? You mean, Shuu-kun? I'm in the same class as Shuu-kun?"

"Yes. But, don't expect for him to be here. I suppose he will go take a nap somewhere. Good grief! Just how many times he wants to repeat another year?" he protests. I never asked them about their school's life and I don't know that Shuu-kun has repeat a year. I wonder why?

"Go, the class will begin."

"O-Okay," I answered and he go to his own class. I enter it and everyone's eyes are on me. As I expected, most of them are pretty well-known celebrities. I feel like I don't belong here. But I was wrong. When I introduced myself, most of them are very nice to me and asked me about the Sakamaki. Oh, yeah because I came out from the same car. Maybe because of that. Maybe because they thought of me as their relatives so I was in the same level as theirs. What a bummer.

After one period is done, I didn't see Shuu-kun at all. I was sitting across him in the limousine but when I got out, he's already gone. I asked one of the students and she said Shuu-kun always skipped class. Oh, jeez. No wonder he repeated another year. It's not surprising because on how he acts. Unmotivated and always saying things are bothersome. Maybe he's not even valuing his own life.

After the class is over, I use this chance to look for him. Although I don't care about anyone in the family, at least he needs to finish his education and doesn't repeat another year again.

In the middle of my searching, I bumped to Reiji-kun. "Hm? What are you doing?"

"Oh, Reiji-kun. I'm looking for Shuu-kun. Have you see him?"

"No."

"I see."

"Why are you looking for him? Don't bother. It's useless. Just let him be," he sarcastically says.