Chapter 10 - Sacrifice Lamb

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

When I opened my eyes thing morning, it's already past noon. I slept almost a day. I think it's because I was exhausted and shocked of what happened yesterday. I just parted with the Mukami and I thought I will do my usual routines with Ei and the others, but unfortunately...

I'm stuck with these troublesome brothers of vampire.

"What's going to happen to me now?" I ask while looking at the garden from my window. In the middle of my mind, someone is knocking on the door. I turn around and without me have to say something to let the person in, he already come in first. Reiji-kun.

"You awake? Finally, it is almost night," he informs. Well, I can see that. I think he's the kind of guy who loves to look down on people. A type of person whom usually I avoided. More importantly, he is a vampire. Even though he seems more mannered, he is not different with his brothers. I never know when he will show me his true color.

"What are you glaring at? Are you afraid to be bitten by me?" Bull's eye. But I won't let him see it. "Do not worry. Unlike my brothers, I'm not going to attack a woman whom just wake up. Well, when you have fully awake that's a different story." See? Just as I expected.

Now what's he doing here? I look around the room and I realize that my clothes are already here. "H-How—"

"If it's about the clothes, I asked the tsukaima to grab some from your house. If you can call that a house and pick all of your clothes because you are going to stay here from now on. I have checked your identity and apparently you are in the same school as we are, but you are taking the day class. Well, from now on-you will be moved to the night class just like us."

"Huh? You can't do that."

"Oh, yes we can. And it's already done and you can come to school with us starting tomorrow. For today, stay at home and do not dare to run away. You are surely know that there is no way you can run away from us," he threatens. Right after, he walks out from my room.

"So, all of them are in the same school as I am?" When I looked to his uniform, he's wearing the same uniform as I always wear. He said that he intends the night class with his brothers. The night class are for the celebrities and rich kids. "Oh, well. They are vampires after all. It's weird if they attending the day class."

Few hours later, I saw the brothers ride the limousine and go to school. It's my chance. I have to get out from here. I don't care if they are vampires, if I can get out from here safely-I have my friends back home. Jin will be there to protect me. He won't let anyone hurt me.

That reminds me though. Jin put something inside me after he swore an oath to me. Whenever I'm in danger, Jin will immediately sense it and came to me. But...

He never came.

Did these guys put something here? Or inside me?

Whatever it is, I need to get out first. That's my top priority.

I open my door slowly to make sure no one is outside. No one's there. I walk out slowly and realize on how spooky this mansion is. I head to the stairs and lucky me. The main entrance is there. I immediately run to the door.

"Thank God. Hm? There's no lock. Okay, I better—"Before I could open the door, a strong hand blocking the door. Shocking me.

"Where do you think you're going, Potchari?"

I immediately turn and found Ayato-kun is right behind me. "Ayato-kun." Wait a second. Didn't he just go with his brothers to school? How the hell he's still here?