Chapter 7 - Temporary Farewell

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruki

It's been three months since Chiaki stays with us. We become closer each day, like a family. We considered Chiaki as part of us now, like a sister and sometimes...like a mother to each of us.

"Say, Ruki-kun?" Kou calls.

"What is it, Kou?"

"Do we really have to go? Without Pyon-chan?"

"There is nothing we can do. That person is asking for our presence there." We received a message from the person we respect the most. He ask for us to be there to talk and discover about something. He also know about Chiaki here and he don't want us to bring her there. He said it is private and no one can go with us.

"So, Himechi is going back to Kaito?" Yuma asks.

"Apparently so."

"But, when we come back, Pyon-chan will stay with us again right?"

"I don't know about that. It's all up to Kaito." He told us that Chiaki was sent here in order to open our heart again. And now that we all have, maybe he won't need Chiaki to be here anymore. But we only open ourselves to Chiaki, not to everyone. Maybe even though we are gone now, Kaito will let her to stay with us again.

"I want to stay...with Chiaki-san," Azusa says.

"Right? Azusa-kun agrees with me too, right? Can just some of us go? I'll stay here with Pyon-chan."

"Kou, he requests for all of us. No exception," I remind him. I can see on how annoyed Kou is. I can see on how he treasures Chiaki. That is the first for him. He never cares about anyone, just to us brothers. This is the first Kou had actually cares about someone else, an outsider.

"Hey, guys! Are you ready for tomorrow?" Chiaki suddenly appears.

"Pyon-chan!" Kou immediately stands and go to her and hugs her just like what he usually did. Chiaki also appears accustom with Kou's attitude. Maybe we are not related, but the way I saw Kou is hugging Chiaki like that-he feels something to her. Not just a prey. But something else.

"Yo, Himechi. Just a little bit," Yuma answers.

"Chiaki-san... Welcome home," Azusa greets her. 

"I'm home, Azusa-kun." What we know about her that is she's still in high school. Third year of Ryotei Academy and will be busy for the final exam. She told us before that next year will be hard for her because of a lot of exam and she needs to find herself a university to continue her education. Some stuff that we never understood, before.

"Oh, Ruki-kun? I already bought the ingredients for dinner," she informs.

"Thanks. Today you don't have to do the cooking. We will do it," I inform.

"Huh?"

"That's right, Pyon-chan. For today, you just wait like a good girl and let us serve you," Kou says.

"But—"

"Don't you dare enter the dining room, especially the Kitchen," Yuma threats.

"We are going...to be fine...Chiaki-san. Don't worry."

"W-Well, if you guys insists then I'm going to spend time in the Library until dinner. See you guys later then," she parts.

"See you, Pyon-chan!" And Chiaki out from the room.

"Alright then. You guys know what you have to do," I reminds my brothers.