Chapter 15 - Shining Star

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

It's almost a month.

Both me and the brothers are starting to get use to each other. Well, they are still drinking my blood but other than that, I was doing the usual routine. Helping Reiji with cooking and cleaning the house, waking the brothers especially Subaru-kun. Always destroying everything whenever he got angry or irritated on something.

I've lost count on how many times I got mad at him. He's stubborn but I'm much worse. Usually it will be either he's going to mad back at me or just lose. What I get of that is how the others were impressed with me because I was capable to calm the delinquent one.

I'm starting to get close with Subaru-kun because unlike the others, he's more normal. I enjoyed his company. And the triplet as well. I don't know what am I doing besides giving food but ever since that night, they always attached themselves on me. Reiji-kun too. 

And Shuu. I began to call him with that because he's so noisy and even never respond to me if I didn't call him with Shuu. He will occasionally sleeps in my lap which earned him a protest from Ayato-kun.

Sometimes I asked couple times to them to let me go home awhile but they forbid me. I thought the Mukami will be back soon so I will have reason for them.

"Oi, Potchari! Let's play card!" Ayato-kun invites.

"Huh? Sure, but what are we going to play?"

"Old maid."

"Alright."

"Let me join too," Kanato-kun says while carrying his usual Teddy.

"Me too." And Laito-kun came.

"Don't play too loud. I want to sleep," Shuu orders while sleeping on my lap.

***

"I won again!" I shout happily while throwing the cards up.

"Impossible! How can I lose three times in a row? No way!" Ayato-kun complains.

"Accept your defeat like a man, Ayato-kun," I say.

"Are you guys finished?" Reiji-kun asks.

"Yes, for now," Laito-kun answers.

"I see. Well then, Chiaki-san. Please accompany me."

"Eh? Where are we going?"

"Isn't it obvious? Shopping for dinner."

"Oh, yeah! Sorry I almost forgot. Let's go then." Before I could stand up, Ayato-kun suddenly grab my hand.

"Oi, Potchari. We're not done yet. Reiji, you go alone!"

"No, can't do. Right now, she's my pillow. Just go alone," Shuu says.

"Stop it at once, both of you. She promised to go with me!"

In the end, Reiji-kun was able to pull me out from his brothers and we're heading to the shopping mall. Time to buy some ingredients for dinner. 

"Do you have any idea for dinner?"

"Hm, let's see.... How about steak?"

"Steak? I don't mind, but... Is that good-for-nothing ask you to cook it?"

"No, he's not. I was just thinking that we are rarely to eat steak for dinner so, maybe steak is not bad idea."

"Hmm...."