Chapter 16 - The New Vampires (Part 2)

Chiaki

"Man, what a tiring day," I sigh while stretching my body. I think I've spend too much energy with them. Especially Shuu. How come the oldest one become the most childish in the family? Well, based on what Reiji-kun always said to him, I guess that's why Shuu become spoiled because their mother giving too much attention to him but not in the affectionate one. But, I think Shuu never really hates her. But, I guess that's the reason of why Reiji-kun hates Shuu so much.

Their mother didn't give the same attention to Reiji-kun like she did with Shuu. Maybe I can do something for them? But I guess they won't take it nicely. Maybe Reiji-kun will say to not meddling with their business.

"I can't think now. I'm too sleepy. I guess I will think about it tomorrow. Time to sleep." I get up to the bed, pull my blanket and try to sleep. I hope I will get a nice dream.

I was awaken by someone opening the door slowly. I don't know who that is but it made woke up. But, I'm thankful since I got a bad dream again. No. Not a dream. The reality.

He came to me again.

I guess he really hates me now, huh?

Maybe he wants to take his revenge?

I guess so.

Well, no use of thinking about it now. Maybe I should make some cocoa so I can sleep again. I walk to the table and my coco is there but I don't have the hot water. I decided to go to the kitchen. I walk out the room and it is silent as always. I walk down the stairs until I hear voices from the living room.

Are they still awake? And still in a fight, I guess?

Better not sticking my nose to it or I will receive something worse.

"Tsk! What a bother! Just give her back already!" someone yells. That's not the voice of one of the brothers. A guest?

"Like we said! Find another! There are still plenty of them out there!" Subaru-kun shouts at the person back. And the arguing continues.

"Are they fighting or something? Should I stop them?" I'm really confuse. I want to help them but sometimes it caused me getting scolded. Or worse, they will ask for my blood. But...

I have this feeling that they are talking about me. I can't stand here while I was in the conversation. I reach the doorknob and open the door. When they hear me, they immediately settle down and all of their eyes are on me. I can't see the guest because the Sakamaki are standing between me and the guest.

"Um, guys? What's wrong?"

"Potchari." Ayato-kun move a bit and I can see the guest but not entirely. They are more than one person.

"Do you have guest? Who is—"I can't finish my question when my eyes are sets on the guest. I can see them fully when Subaru-kun move aside.

I feel like the time has stopped.

I can't believe this.

After one month, I can finally see them. Outsiders who are now the part of my family. My precious friends.

"Ruki-kun. Kou-kun. Yuma-kun. Azusa-kun." I missed them so much. I really want to see them. But...

How did they get here? And how they know each other?

"Chiaki," Ruki-kun calls.

"Pyon-chan!" Kou-kun immediately runs to me, probably want to hug me as always. But I will always welcomed him. It's Kou-kun. I know him. But, everything happens in an instant when Shuu suddenly stand between us, preventing Kou-kun to come any closer to me.