18

"Why are you crying, don't worry Ah Reum everything will be okay." He patted my head.

"I'm just missing you so bad!" I sobbed.

"I'm just going to the parking lot for 5 minutes and you missing me so bad like this?" He said.

I lift my head to see his face. I grabbed his face. I tiptoe and kiss his lips.

After I pulled away, I looked straight into his eyes.

I miss those eyes.

"Wow, you really missed me, Ah Reum!" He said and chuckled.

I hugged him again. A long and warm hug.

-

Jungwon's POV

I opened my eyes. My tears won't stop falling.

I'm sitting on this rooftop, this hospital rooftop, where I and Ah Reum was at, looking at the beautiful blue sky.

I miss you, Kim Ah Reum. I miss you bad. Your cute red face when you shy, your soft pink lips, your hazel eyes. Everything, I miss everything about you, Ah Reum. I wish all things that I imagine would come true. That I was the one who gonna die. I was the one who was sick not Junghyun. I was the one who give you my heart. I wanted you to live so bad, to live with me. But I can't do anything. I tried my best Ah Reum to make you live longer. But I can't. You're so easy to fall in love with, everything about you is so incredible, you have such an amazing soul. You're my favorite person. From the first time I meet you, I'm in love with you. That moment in the elevator. That moment at the beach. That moment when we were at this rooftop. Everything that happened in this hospital, making me fall in love with you. I'm crying every night thinking about you, us, Ah Reum. How can you leave me when we just started everything. You said you're strong but why did you surrender on the surgery bed? I thought you're the strongest person I've ever met. But why, why Ah Reum? That heart, the perfect heart for you. I really wish you can live with my heart but my sister would never let me do that. I have to take care of her too. We don't have anyone anymore. But it's okay Ah Reum. You can rest now. You'll not be feeling hurt anymore. You'll always be in my heart, Kim Ah Reum. Don't you forget that. I love you. But I have to let you go. I'm sorry. This is the end of our hospital love. I love you forever Kim Ah Reum.

-The end-

I hope you guys like this ending :(
I love you guys so much, Don't forget to vote. I love you <33