special 2

"Yah! Yang Jungwon! This kid is always sleeping!" I heard someone is calling me. Her voice was very familiar but I can't open my eyes, my eyelids feel really heavy but not until I felt a fist smacking my head it was not a really hard punch but it was hurt.

"Ack!" I opened my eyes real quick and groaned in pain as I rubbed my head. I looked at her. My beautiful girlfriend. She's visiting me cause I'm sick. She's still wearing our school uniforms. I smiled looking at her alluring face even when she was mad.

"Why are you always sleeping? I told you to consume your medicine so you can get better." She grumbled like a mother. I just smiled at her.

"Why are you talking in your sleep? Did you have a nightmare?" She said while leaning me my medicine.

"Yeah? I dream about you leaving me." I said pouting.

"Ugh! I will never leave you Yang Jungwon. And now you're sick you know so you have to eat it, this could make you feel better, I don't want to see you weakly laying down like this anymore Jungwon." She states.

She's so cute when she's mad. Her face getting red. So cute hehe.

"Ah, thank you so much Kim Ah Reum but can you be a little gentle with me, at least right now cause I'm sick so you just can't smack my head like that," I said pouting and sitting down on my bed.

"Yah! yeah, you're right, I'm sorry!" She said and hugged me. Maybe she felt guilty.

I could hear her heartbeat, her body sent my body rushes of warmth. Her scene is already enough for making me feel better. I miss her even I met her almost every day.

She pulled away and give me a cup of water so I  could drink it first before consuming my medicine. I hate to eat medicine but what can I do, I caught a fever yesterday since it was raining and I still played soccer with my friends at school.

"You looked really beautiful as always Ah Reum," I said while having a great view of her face. "Thank you." She smiled shyly looking at me.

"Wait! Do I hit you a little hard?" She said making me laugh. "Maybe, baby," I said making her choke on her spit.

"What did you say? I must really hit you hard right on your head Jungwon." She said rubbing my head gently.

"Make sure you're fine okay? We're having a date tomorrow. Don't forget! This is I told you to not play soccer yesterday, Looked at you now!" She states.

"At han river right? I will never forget our date my beautiful Ah Reum." I said smirking. I had a great time teasing her. We've been dating since we started high school but we're still shy with each other about cute nicknames or complements each other gave.

"Okay then, I'm just here for a minute, my mother calls me to come home early. See you, tomorrow baby. I love you." She said leaning in and kissing my cheek. I could feel my cheeks getting hot, she called me baby and even kissed my cheek, she became wild more than me now. I chuckled.

"Ahhh! You just came and now you're leaving?!" I whined. "Yeah Jungwon, I told you my mother wanted me to come home earlier." She states.

"Okay then see you tomorrow, I love you too," I said and waved at her as I pouted. "Don't give me that look." She giggles. "Muah!" She gave me a flying kiss. I chuckled.

-Next day

I sat down on a mat waiting for her to come. I prepared everything making sure she's gonna love this date ever. Today's weather is really good, refreshing air and a great day for me. I think my fever is gone now so I can enjoy my date with my beautiful girlfriend.

I turned my gaze towards the sunset. A girl is wearing a pink dress walking towards me. I can't see her face because of the sunset. She sat down beside me and smiled widely.

"Hi, handsome, nice to meet you." She said. I giggles. "Hello, beautiful, nice to meet you too," I replied.

"How are you feeling?" She asked and put her hand on my forehead. "Oh, you're not sick anymore?" She added and I just nodded.

"You look so beautiful." I complimented her. "You look so handsome too." She smiled looking at me.

We just started our date not even 15 minutes until the rain suddenly poured down. We ran towards the nearest cottage to shelter.

"You didn't check the weather forecast today? Now our date is ruined and our clothes are wet." She said laughing.

I laughed with her not until looked at her hair, it was wet making her more attractive to look at. Then I stare at her lips, I want to kiss her so bad. She noticed that I was starting at her lips. She just looked at me. I came towards her and held her neck. Our lips touched. I kissed her and she kissed me back, finally, It's mine and hers first kissed ever.

"I will pray to god to make you mine too in next life Ah Reum," I breaks the kiss and hugged her.

"I love you, Kim Ah Reum

now and forever."

"I love you too Yang Jungwon.

now and forever."

She said and sneezed on my chest making me laugh. She's the cutest person I have ever known in my life.

-This pov if Ah Reum and Jungwon met in another life as a soulmate without her health problem so they live happily ever after-