special 1

"Jungwon, wake up! wake up!"

I opened my eyes, the first thing a saw is a beautiful mesmerizing sky. Then I turned my gaze to see who is holding my hand. As I turned my head. I saw her, the girl that I met in the hospital, the girl that stole my heart, the girl that makes my heart pound. Yes, she is Ah Reum. Kim Ah Reum.

"Are you going to sleep here all day?" She asked while looking straight into his eyes.

My eyes widened and I sat down looking at her.

"Ah reum? What are you doing here? What happened? Where are we right now?" I said as  I held her shoulders. I'm so shocked that she is right in front of me, calling my name.

Did I pass away and entered heaven that's why I see her again?

My angel?

"We're at the hospital rooftop Jungwon." She said standing up and sitting down beside me. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, hugged her warm body, and burst into tears.

"Ah Reum ah, I miss you so much, why did you leave me alone in the hospital, I miss you like crazy Ah Reum." I sobbed. Ah Reum rubbed my back gently.

"I don't have a choice Yang Jungwon, I wish to stay with you too, don't cry, I'm here now, I'm here to fade your missing feeling towards me, let's enjoy this moment Jungwon." She said breaking the hug and staring into my eyes.

"But why? why are you here?" I said didn't believe what miracles just happened to me.

"Maybe because you miss me so much, I heard if you miss someone dead, they will come to your dream so here I am." She said smiling at me.

I miss those smiles. I miss everything about her. Her hair, her voice, her cute face, literally just everything about her, everything. is. perfect.

Someone dead? so this is really a dream? but her appearance felt so real.

"Can I hug you again," I said smiling weakly at her. "Sure, come here!" She said opening her arms wide. I hugged her once again.

It was really just a dream.

I couldn't feel her heartbeat.

It was just empty.

Not like the first time I hugged her.

"This is just really a dream Ah Reum." I sobbed again, I felt everything real. I hope this is real.

"Yeah I told you, you can wake up right now." She said rubbing my back.

"No!! Wait I don't want to wake up first!!" I said hugging her tightly.

But after that, I finally opened my eyes for real. My corner eyes wet from my tears. It was the same scenery I saw last time, beautiful mesmerizing blue sky, just like Ah Reum love.

I still spend my time here at the hospital rooftop waiting for her to come, maybe? I don't even know what I'm doing but she did actually but only in my dreams.

Even that was the only thing she does, It makes me happy and suffers.

I saw her in my dreams and it makes me happy. And makes me suffer every time she said I have to wake up. I'm in love with her too much.

How long has she's been passed away?

1 month?

2 months?

or 3 months?

No.

It's been 1 year now yet I'm still searching for her, for her face, for her voice, for her to come back. This is why people said don't love someone too much or you'll suffer from it. Look at me.

I am suffering from missing her so bad.

I wish I will see you again Ah Reum.
Maybe not in this lifetime but makes sure you become mine in our next life. I will search for you.

Be my soulmate.

Be my girl.

And be healthy Kim Ah Reum.

I love you,

Yang Jungwon.