Prince and Princess

Well hello there. I know I didn't really update this month,but I have one damn good reason.All I have to say is IT SUCKS BEING AN ADULT!! Keep that in mind.

**********

Prince and Princess

              And the answer was no. I felt quite strange as I didn't sing with them,so I kept my head down the whole concert.But hearing them live,not in Soph's room,showed me they had angelic voices.

               "What should I tell them?" I asked Sophie when we were waiting in the line.

                                        Yeah,there were these special tickets and you had 5 minutes with them.Yay? 

            "That you liked it! Ask them to sign something and don't mess up their names!" she said and hurried in.

             It was my turn and the door opened slowly.They all smiled at me and it kind of broke my heart that they didn't remember me.But I was expecting it,since they were some blah-blah-blah important stars? I took a deep breath and started.

                 "...Hey.I'm really happy I'm here,but I have to be honest and tell you that I came here with a friend and I don't know anything about you..Not even your names...But you have beautiful voices and by the way, I'm Chelsea.Would you mind introducing yourselves for me?Please?" I said in a breath,the boys nodded laughing.

                  Not sarcastic laughs,or 'what-the-fuck' laughs,but honest,warm ones.

               "I'm Harry Styles." The curly laughed,shaking my hand.

              "Zayn Malik." The one with tatues winked at me.

               "My name is Louis Tomlinson." The not-that-tall smiled sweetly at me.

               "I'm Liam Payne." The almost bald said.

          "And I'm Niall Horan." He offered me his hand,but as soon as our palms met,his smile fadded.

                 My time expired and I pulled my hand back,then turned to face all the boys.

              "Thanks for being nice." I smiled.

              "Thanks for being here." Liam answered and I stepped to the door.

               Niall jumped over the table,ran at me and grabbed my hand.

                "It's you!She is!" he shouted at the boys.

               I raised an eyebrow confused  and tried to set my hand free from his.When I finally did,he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.Our chests touched and I felt his heart beating faster.I looked up and saw his smile.The smile of a kid that received the present he wanted for Christmas.I tried to push Niall,but I was kind of stuck in his arms.

                "Me,who?" I smiled,still trying to pull back.

             "One week ago,we've wet you,you were angry,Chelsea?" Niall asked and I turned to the boys,who formed a circle around us.

                  "Help?" I said to Zayn.

              I wasn't even thinking at answering,then I had to tell them why I was 100% changed.

               "Answer." Zayn said in a commanding voice.

              "How did you know?" I sighed and Niall let me go,the circle broke and I stepped back,facing them all.

               "When I touched you..it was like a week ago." He smiled and I raised an eyebrow.

               "Wet and full of mud?" I asked and the blonde grabbed my hand.

               "Magic.It's like we're the only people here,your eyes,your..."

                "My eyes are not the same." I cut him off.

                "But your heart has the same beat...I think you are my princess."

                 My phone ringed and the caller crushed all my dreams.

                 "I'm sorry,fairytales are just shit.Love doesn't exist." I removed my hand out of his.

                 I sighed and opened the door,then finally answered my phone.

**********

                     Did you like it?Did you?Did you?I hope so.

                     Till next time..

                            Fan! :)

                      and

                            Comment! :)