Not really normal...(One Direction fan-fic)

This is more like an epilogue,to help you get the things down your throat...It's probably gonna be lil short 'cause I'm going in a trip with a few mates and we're driving all the way to Dallas..the reason why I'm up so early..fuck.

*********

          I sat at the table in the quiet library,fumbling with my fingers and waiting for the boys to come.It was a crazy thing to do,to call four of the people I tried to kill some time ago at a cheat-chat,but I couldn't help it when my fingers typed the number a week ago.

          The door opened with a click and I looked up to see Liam,Louis,Harry and Niall coming towards me.I let out a breath.They sat down quietly,angriness clearly on their faces.Glad to see you too,guys.

         "Thanks for coming." I said professional.

         "Cut the crap,Queen,what do you want from us?" Louis spit and I tried to stifle a pity laugh.

          "I feel like I owe you some explaining." I answered and saw their shoulds relax.

          "No,you owe Zayn some explaining.The poor idiot loved you." Niall snarled at me. "And now he's a wrack." 

        "Please don't bring Zayn up." I pleaded,even though I wasn't expecting that.

         "We watched you.We saw your problems,your parents,your boyfriend..We did." Harry said and I took a deep breath.

       "You saw what I wanted you to see.I knew all of these was going to happen and I did nothing to stop it because I needed to..sleep with a vampire and get him to love me.It was the only way." I explained dryly.

        Oh gosh,that sounded so whorey.Ugh.

       The boys stood slient.

      "But I knew it all along.That you were going to rape me.." I said and looked at Liam and Niall. "That Louis was going to control me..though I wasn't really expecting him to break the deal.." I looked down and said 'him' in Zayn's place.

        I just couldn't say his name.I had a heart,surprisely,and after he left it seems it broke.

     "Even that Harry was going to be on top of me at less than 18 hours after we met." I laughed silently.

     "You what?!"

      My eyes narrowed and I turned quickly,only to see Zayn walking towards us,more than furious. 

    "Sir,keep your voice down,please." A worker said and he seemed to finally realize we were in public.

     "Yeah,sorry." He mumbled and took a chair,standing at our table.

      Shit.That wasn't supposed to happen!-I mentally yelled at Liam.He gave me a 'I-had-no-idea look.

       I looked down and tried to avoid any contact,which was pretty hard since he stood right next to me.

        "You fucked her?" Zayn spit to Harry and I frowned.

      "No,mate,she was still playing the good girl.You kow,first act." Harry said and I could smell his jerkish smirk.

     Yeah,okay,so I acted nasty.You destroyed my life first.

       "Look,I don't have all the time in the world.Either let me finish,either let me leave." I whispered angrily.

     I don't even know why I had the feeling I was being hold there,but I had it.And I didn't like it.

     They didn't asnwer so I continued.

     "When I was ten,I met him fot the first time.He told me everything and promised me I'll cure if I do what I did.But I got to like the power and before I realized that was his plan from the begging I was dependent of magic.My parents,my boyfriend,everything you knew about me was fake,he did it.And all I had to do was to make someone fall for me.No offense,Niall,but you weren't going to love me.You wanted to screw me.I..I was going to use Liam,but he could read my mind.Harry ignored me as soon as I rejected him.I had Zayn and Louis.And I wasn't sure,so I went with both.End of the story." 

         I said and got up,looking at them for the last time before leaving.

       "Oh,and I loved Zayn." I whispered to myself while closing the door.