Don't cha?

I know whatcha thinkin bout,woah this bitch posts two times a month like who the fuck does she think she is?(Was dared to be "a normal American girl form NY" That's how I talk)

                 And I'm sorry I update that slow,I promise I'll do my best to update weekly or twice or a week or so this summer kay?

             Don't stop loving me..or the story..or both...or 1D!

*********

Don't cha?

              A loud wince fell off my lips,my fingers cluthing the bed.Or what it was supposed to be the bed,Zayn growling in pain.Ooops.My eyes opened quickly and I stared at him,remembering how I was practically put to sleep by the liquid in that syringe.Again,I tried backing up,my head hit the wall hard.I winced as my hand flied to the spot,a small chuckle erupting from the back of Zayn's throat.

           He supported his body on his left elbow and turned to me,a smirk plastered on his face.

         "Told you I wouldn't hurt you." His voice was calm and amused,making me look at the sheets.

         I bit my lip and nodded shyly,Zayn took my hand and kissed the back of it.Quite strange,in that situation.Before I knew it,he had pulled me up,now his beautiful hazel orbs staring into mine.

        "It'll be hard today." He said suddenly,remembering me that was the day Lovato was going to kill me.

          I looked at him and tried to force a smile,not succeding sadly.Zayn hugged me and it was just so normal.Like we were those cute couples who had a fight the night before and now they were getting back with breakfast and tea and..

         "You okay?" Zayn asked worried and I didn't realize why until his thumb touched my cheek,wiping a tear away.

       I shook my head and smiled,an awkard mountain goat laugh following.It really wasn't the time to get emotional.Oh for God's sake,you'll die today,talk to him!

          "I just.." I started looking in his eyes,which were warm and lovely "This,us,changed a lot since I came here and I  guess it's kin of weird for me." 

        I looked away quickly.Fingers tangled with mines,rough lips touching my soft skin.I liked his lips.Zayn's mouth moved down on my neck,he playfully growled and I giggled,our eyes making contact again.

        "What you're trying to say is.." He started for me,no hint of amusement or ockingness in his tone.

         "Nothing.That.In fact.It's just weird.That's all." I sid short and fast,a sweet smile on my lips after.

          Zayn smiled too and nodded,then pulled me out of the bed and basically chose my outfit for that day,a pair of white jeans,a black Nirvana tank top and a pair of black booties I was sure I was hoing to break my neck in.

          Breakfast was weirder than it usually was,but then seeing Demi's smirk wasn't quite helpful.She was so sure she'll win it was driving me insane.Haha,don't you dare.

           "So Chelsea,how do you feel knowing this is your last breakfast?" Louis asked sweetly and I held in a sigh of frustration.

        Can we NOT bring that up?

        "I'm not going on any diets,Lou,watcha talking about?" I asked back sweetly and he rolled his eyes.

         "Give me the coffee,please." He bit and I chuckled softly,Zayn along with me.