Stop the madness

*gasp* Update?!Before the world's end?!How is that possible?!               

**********

Stop the madness

          Trainings?At night?..Okay.

          I entered a room in the basement,Harry closed the door behind.It took me just a few seconds to realize what was going in front of me.Young kids,teenagers like me,were having a..flash and blood fight.My stomach started literally spinning and I frowned.I had no doubt there were human organs,along with the dark red substance.Someone fake-coughed and I turned to see the boys.We were in some kind of room on a small stage.There was a massive wooden door and two huge windows,that were allowing you to watch..what the fuck was that?

         "Your first lesson." Liam said and I looked at him confused.

          "You have to get us this." Louis showed me a photo with a golden necklace.

           "They call it The Heart." Harry said.

           I tried to stop my laughter and looked at the picture in my hands."The Heart" or whatsover was  just an old necklace with a key pandantive.Oh great,you're going to fight hipsters.

          "You have two options: make them give it to you or find it by yourself." Niall motioned to the crowd in front of us.

           "There?But I can't do it!They are like dogs!Crazy dogs that fight with human flash!" I objected disgusted.

            Zayn leaned and opened the door,our chest brushed and the same strange sensation like the day before took over my body.

            "And it won't help that you look so..exciting." He smirked.

          My eyes grew wider and I looked down at my outfit.I was wearing blue ripped jeans,sneakers and a large white T'shirt with "Piss off",my hair was falling over my shoulders.(A/N:Picture of the outift on the side ->) I sighed.Knowing Zayn, "exciting" didn't actually mean "exciting".Ugh.I stepped down,the door closed with a creak.I stepped forward and someone crushed my side.I stublled and made a few steps back,but continued my search.I mean,how hard is to find a fucking necklace?Something soft and wet hit my arm,I looked down and saw a part of a hand.Great.Wonderful.I wasn't going to find The Heart by myself.Ever.Thanks for the options,Niall!

         Taking a deep breath,I stepped to a girl.She seemed nice..from behind.She turned and I shut my eyes to stop myself from puking.Her face was all red,her mouth was covered in blood and she held in her hand something that looked a lot like a half of penis.I forced a smile and turned on my heels,glaring at Niall.He chuckled and I shook my head disgusted.They probably thought it was funny. 

          Let's choose a boy,shall we?No.The guy was even worse.His eyes were empty...Well,if you take it like that,the football players' eyes are empty too.And it that case,I knew what to do.

        "Hey,I kind of got lost." I smiled sweetly.

       "There's no doupt in that doll." He smirked.

        Bingo.If you can take advantage of something,that's the boys' manliness(A/N: Actual advice.)

       "So I was wondering...if you could help me." I batted my eyelashes at him.

        "Your wish is my order." The boy/guy/monkey whispered in my ear,I giggled.

        God,could you get more blonde?

       "Shut up." I muttered to myself.

       AKA the stupid voice in my head. I heard a pop sound,the guy landed on the floor with a bullet in his neck.I snarled and turned to the boys,glaring at Zayn,who had the gun.He glared back and I gasped angry,was he stupid? I rolled my eyes and tried to find another nutshell.Unluckily,all I got was being hit with different human organs.All kind of organs.I started yelling at them to stop,but I was only succeding at making myself look like a fool in front of the boys. 

      Okay,calm down.Stop being idiot.Stop being retarded.

      Stupid voice.

       "I said STOP!" I yelled again,but in a voice I couldn't recognize as mine.

       Anyway it worked.They stopped and tuned to me.It was quite hilarious,if you weren't thinking at the blood and flash.

       "Forme a line if you don't want me to send you to Hell!" I roared.

       Oops,from where that? I didn't really had time to process,a redhead stepped forward.  

      "Why should we listen to you?" He asked in a mocking tone.

       Do you know those cold September days when you say the wind is so strong it'll rup your head off? It did.His body fell on the floor,his head landed at my feet.I snorted in dugust and pushed it in a corner of the room.The others did formed a line,I had to stop myself from smiling.

        "Somebody told me you have The Heart.I want it.Now." I said threatening.

        "No!Not even you,Barbie,can take what's ours!" A girl shouted,making the others laugh.

        My jaw clenched.Half of her body fell on the right side,the other one on the left.

       "Haha..funny." I looked at her opened lifeless eye and a part of me felt..proud.

      The other one felt sick.All froze and I rose my chin in superiority.

      "If I don't have it within the next 3 seconds,you'll regret that you were born."

       Again: from where the fuck did that come? A boy was pushed forward.Hw was tall,with grey-green eyes and his hair seemed to be dyed black.He stepped to me and I locked eyes with him.Once he was in front of me,the boy took an old gold necklace off.Duh I should've thought the necklace was wore by someone.He smiled shyly and took my hand,placing The Heart in my palm.

      "Andrew." He answered my mental question.

      "Chelsea." I smiled.

     He leaned in a bit,but I didn't move.Hell I wanted to kiss him! It's such a trap,you idiot. I stepped back quickly.Andrew ducked his head and snarled,his holders growing bigger.Fucking vampire,he was going to kill me.A breeze pushed him back,I turned on my heels.Liam opened the door,I gave him the freaking necklace.

      "I'm feeling sick." I remembered I was still covered in Gos know whose blood.

      The boys laughed.

      "Good job.Now go take a shower,princess."  Niall said and I sighed.

       I was honestly too tired to snap at him.

       Kicking off my sneakers,I growled disgusted.I pulled my jeans down and threw them somewhere in the bathroom.I stepped in the shower,pulling my T-shirt over my stomach.The door opened with a click,I automaticaly turned.I stepped back,my head hit the wall.Zayn put his hands on each side of my waist,closing the space between our bodies.

       "Blood.." His lips parted slowly and he took a deep breath.

       "You're covered in blood." Zayn whispered.

        I looked up to meet his eyes and saw how hard was he trying to control himself. Wait,Zayn is controling himself?What did I miss? My eyes quickly moved on his face and stopped on his lips.Those big pink rough lips I wanted to kiss. What? I touched his cheek,but he didn't move.My hand grabbed the bottom of his T-shirt and pulled him closer,my lips ,met his.Zayn didn't seem surprised adn kissed me back,grabbing my foreheam.

       STOP.I mean it Chelsea,this is not right.You know it.Oh God.This is madness.Chels!You have to stop the madness,not become a part of it.Stop the madness.Stop the madness.Stop the madness.