First day in Hell-Love is short

HElolollololol guiiiiiiise! I'm really hyper right now,ya know? Long boring story,but I have a new boyfriend! Oh and by the way. Indiana Evans is going to play Chelsea in this story. You like it,huh? Huuuuuh?This is dedicated to @Pornarry 'cause I trolololololllolloove her name! It gives me dirty thoughts ;)

        Oh and also. Thanks for the over 1k reads,you guys are awesome!

        Also.I'll just put two chapters togheter,because they're both very short,like half a chapter each.

        Love ya!

**********

First day in Hell

            I stopped in front of Hell's gates.No really,the highschool was called Hell.Quite the irony,if you ask me. I sighed deeply and stepped in the yard. As Simon said,there weren't more than 100 teens and that made me allow myself to calm a little.The first bell rang and we all entered the school,heading to take our  schedules.

         1st period 8am-10am : Autocontrol (class 7A teacher Mr. Malik)

          2nd period 10am-11am : Use of powers (class 34P teacher Mrs. Lovato)

         3rd period 11am-lunch : Control (class 2E teacher Mr. Tomlinson)

          Lunch : 2 hours 

          4th period lunch-2pm : Fighting trainings (gym teacher Mr. Joong)

         5th period 4pm-5 pm : Drama (class 8C teacher Mrs. Lovato)

         6th period 5 pm-5:30pm: Spells (class 20D teacher Mr. Cowell)

         5:30pm-6pm free period

         8th period 6pm-7pm : Music (class 5B teacher Mr. Sheeran)

          9th period 7pm-10pm :  Tolerance of (class 0 teachers Mr. Horan Mr. Payne Mr. Styles)

         Oh godness! I frowned as I reached the end. It was insane. 10 periods? How is that even possible? I growled and hit my head on the wall.A similar sound came from my right,a girl had done the same.I laughed and she turned to me.

         "Hi,I'm Denise." She scretched her hand.

         "Chelsea." I smiled.

         The classes were the same for the whole school and also those were the periods we had everyday.Every-fucking-day.

            After a half an hour lecture about respect from Zayn,the class started with him showing us he could control himself while standing to a bleeding person.Who was that person?Me.

        But of course,why not? Why don't you just kill me?It would be a lot easier,don't you think? Demi was hating me.For real.Kim almost broke my arm.Twice.In five fucking minutes.Louis kind of ignored me,but I was used to that.At drama,Demi made fun of me.WHAT KIND OF SICK TEACHER DOES THAT?   We wrote all the fucking 5th period and we had to learn it by heart and "practice" the "Incendo" wind spell at home.In Music,Ed told us we had to sing in front of the students and teachers in two weeks and told us to pick our song.And then we had to tolerate death animals for 3 hours. 

          Gosh,the school diserved its name.

Love is short         

                I closed my notebook and threw it in my bag.Finally sleep.

           "Chels?"   I heard a voice and almost died.    

            I mean,Louis had totally ignored me and then he was at my door,asking politely if he could come in and using a nickname.Did you get the spell wrong?  

             "Yes,"    I answered dryly and the door opened.   

             "I..I was just going in my room and thought to say good night to you."  He smiled clumsily and I took my time to procces.  

               "So good night,Chelsea!" Louis's voice snapped me out of my thoughts again.

            But this time he was sitting on the bed next to me,his breath falling on my lips.He leaned in slowly,keeping eye contact.My hand touched his chest and...I pushed him.

          "Night,Louis." I whispered,not daring to look up.

           He laughed a little,his warm cheek touched mine.You were expecting vampires to be cold as ice,but no,Louis Tomlinson was so hot.(A/N: See what I did there?) He softly rose my head,forcing me to meet his perfect eyes.I probably looked like I was going to explode every second,because Louis smiled amused.I bit my lip.

           "You do realize you're adorable when you do that,don't you?" He said and I bit harder.

        I winced and released my lip,he chuckled softly.Goog job,ruining the whole thing. Louis touched my cheek,our lips met.I smiled a little,feeling the sweetness.He also bit my lip,pressing his body on mine.I lyed on my back,afraid of breaking lips contact.I moaned when his mouth passed over my sweet spot on my neck,Louis smirked against my skin.He started sucking the place,planting light kisses between breaths.His fingers unzipped my jeans,pulling them down.I took off hid T-shirt  fast,letting my hand run along his chest and stomach.When we were both naked,he kissed my lips shortly,letting me on top.Feeling a small pain,I pressed my fingers in his chest,Louis smirked again.He put his hands on my hips,allowing my body to move.

            My eyes opened slowly,I immediately smiled.But Louis wasn't there.On the pillow in front of me  there was a small note.

            Forget.Love doesn't exist.

         I frowned and tryed to hold back my tears.But..I didn't even think he loved me.Maybe he did.Oh wait,that's right,he just told me love doesn't exist.

         It does.But it seems it's short.

        I wrote on the note,knowing too well he was going to go in my room while I was at school.