Pure Blood

So here we go..only 1 chapter left though. :D

                   Dedicated to @Lovelygiiirl @Jkusch and @wwepunk who I like to thank for offering their help..THANKIES LADS!

                        BUT.Officialy,this goes to TrollLover,for being the most amazing and honest person I met in a while.Not to mention that I love her wrting.(P.S. Don't worry love,you don't have to read it.)      

                  Also,a little bit of help from you guys....? I really really really really really really really want 55 votes on the story..I need only 6 more and I know you can do it! 

**********

Pure Blood

            I looked at myself in the mirror.

          "Are you sure?" Zayn asked from behind me and I took a deep breath.

          I nodded.  

          "I want to beak the deal.Louis won't do it.So let's make a deal,Zayn!' I smiled a sad smile.

          The brown-haired boy nodded shortly,taking his position.I titled my head to left to allow him more access and to make it easier for him to bite me.Maybe you've guessed already,but if you didn't,let me explain.I was going to make a deal with Zayn so I could break the one in which Louis was controlling me.Then,Zayn and I were going to break our deal too.

            "It'll hurt much more than you expect." Zayn said.

        Stepping back,he ripped a sleeve of his blouse and twisted it,then forcing it in my mouth.I watched in the mirror as his holders grew bigger.He tangled our fingers and I closed my eyes.And there it went.A shattering pain traveled all over my body,from my tiptoes to the top of my hair.I wanted to yell,to fall,to crawl into a ball and cry my eyes out.But Zayn took care of each one of those,the gag was filling my mouth,and he was keeping me on my feet forcefully. 

         Oh,and I thought he was holding your hand because he loved you.Boo-hoo.

        Though,he couldn't stop me from crying.Tears flushed through my eyes,more and more coming out as my vampire was sucking the life out of me.

        He stopped.After what it seemed and eternity to me,Zayn pulled back,letting my hands and allowing me to crawl in a corner of the bathroom.He quickly turned the tape,washing his face.Then he turned slowly,walking and ducking in front of me.

        "Are you okay?" He asked.  

            I shook my head,wipping my nose with the sleeve of my blouse.It was full of blood anyway. Zayn smiled a bit,then pulled me in his arms,softly stroking my back.

         "Let's get you cleaned and changed." He murmured and I nodded,he kissed my forehead.

       "Chelsea needs a liitle more time,due to personal problems.I'll accompany her and make sure she returns.You can start with the next student." 

       I heard Zayn's explication from behind the scene.He got off and came at me,taking me back to his-or our,house.

      "You look like you're gonna kill them all,love." Zayn laughed when he saw my new outfit.

    (A/N: Chelsea's outfit is in the external link. ;) Xx)

       "Maybe I am." I smiled back as we got out the door.