Everything can kill you

*********

Everything can kill you

           I ran down the stairs and entered the kitchen,grabbing an apple.

          "Morning,bye!" I hurried and wanted to leave,Niall grabbed my arm and pushed me on a chair,placing a plate full of food in my face.

            "Eat.You'll need it." He said serious and I rolled my eyes.

            He always said that.Yeah,after two weeks of living with them,it wasn't really that bad.Except for Louis,who was a prick all the time.And of course,his Pinky Poo.Ugh.Like who the fuck would call his girlfriend Pinky Poo?Did he think Demi looked like shit in those dresses she was wearing all the time or..? Liam slapped my arm softly and glared at me,but I knew he thought that too.Everybody thought that.

           "You two have to stop reading eachother's minds!" Harry huffed and I laughed,then started eating.

            "I hadn't learned that yet." I said and he rolled his eyes.

              Louis and Pinky Poo entered the kitchen,Demi sitting in front of me at the table,Louis right next to her.I took a bite of my food and she snorted loudly.

            "Did the pet really have to eat here?" She smiled at me in superiority.

           "No,that's why you should move your ass out." I smiled back with the same attitude.

           "Hey,how about a little bit of respect?" Louis cut in.

            "Dude,you're the one who called his own girlfriend shit." I rolled my eyes. 

           Niall laughed and I couldn't stop a half-smile to appear on my face.Louis snapped up from his chair threatening,but I couldn't care less.He looked at me with death eyes and I took another bite of food.

         "Guys!"  Liam said and Louis stood down again,I smiled sweetly at him.

          "I need just one calm meal in a day,is it too much to ask?" Liam continued rambling angry and I had to stop myself from laughing.

            He was too damn responsible,honestly now.

          "Where's Zayn anyway,you only stay stil when he's around." Liam asked and I looked in my plate.

           The boys looked at eachother,then at me,but I avoided every one of them.The kitchen's door opened and we all looked at a smirking Zayn,who came and sat next to me.

          "Morning." He said and Niall greeted back with a good morning.

           "Well it's not that good.And you know why?"   Zayn grabbed my chin and everybody stared at us.

            "You weren't here this morning.Why's that,my love?" He asked me sweetly and I felt my cheeks heating.

             "Urm..I was..in a hurry and.." I mumbled staring in those perfect hazel eyes.

           "I thought you were mad at me,Chels.You scared me." The shade of honesty in Zayn's voice made my heart go wild.

            "Why would I be mad at you?You did made me feel better as you promised,or,didn't you?" I asked a little amused of the whole situation.

          Zayn laughed and nodded,moving one of my rebel stripes behind my ear.He leaned and kissed me,his hands taking over my face.I answered his kiss,but didn't move,mostly because I was too surprised to do anything else.A metalic sound made me pull back,I looked around to see Louis getting up angry.