Decisions,decisions.

Long time,huh?

**********

Decisions,decisions.

            "What are we doing here?" I asked when we entered Harry's apartment.

          He explained that he had to take a shower and hurried in the bathroom,I stood in his bed and went online.

        "T's up?" Harry asked and I jumped a little when I saw him lyied next to me.

       "Nothing." I smiled and tried not to stare at the only piece of clothing he was wearing,blue boxers.

       My eyes flickered at his perfect wet curls and I felt the need of playing with them.

      "I guess you didn't see wet curls before?" Harry asked in a teasing voice,I slapped his arm playfully.

      "I did,but hers usually loose their volume when they're wet." I smiled.

    Harry got on his knees and started stroking his hair,wetting me.I laughed and puched him jokily,making him loose balance and fall on me.Our faces inches closer,our eyes met.I wanted to blink,but I couldn't.Harry's green orbs were staring in mines,my muscles tensed.Stop.I tried to chase away my thoughts and whispered his name.He was his best mate,his band colleague,his brother.I couldn't take that decision.Break them.

     "Right.Niall." He smiled and got farther.

      I nodded and took a deep breath,forcing a smile.I closed my eyes for a second and felt some lips violently pressing mines.My eyelashes parted quickly,meeting Harry's gaze.My thoughts melted away,I grabbed his face with both of my palms and pulled him closer.His tongue brushed my lower lip and I allowed him access,letting him explore the un-known teritory.

     It was funny how 24 hours before I didn't even know his name,but then the sparkle is Harry's eyes won me.My heart?Was far from there.But I was still kissing him,still lying on his sheets,his fingers were still working on the zipper of my jeans.I pushed him softly.

       "I'm not this type of girl." I shook my head slowly.

     I wanted to get up,Harry grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head.

     "I'm not this type of boy either.But you..." He didn't finish his sentence,his lips found mine and the game started again.

    "Nobody will find..I swear nobody will find." Harry answered my tries of pushing him.

    God,this kid was stubborn!And extremely hot...

    "Nobody,you're Niall's princess.." He mumbled against my skin,I pushed him as hard as I could.

    That was what I was afraid off.It seemed someelse decided in my and Harry's place,and me trying to change that decision wouldn't have worked.

     "Harry,if you don't want me to slap the soul out of you,get off!" I said,pretending angry,and he obbeyed confused.

     "Dress." I ordered and went in the kitchen,he followed me.

      His curls brushed my cheek when his teeth started playing with tha strap of my bra.This boy knew how to turn a girl on! His lips climbed on my neck and he pulled me closer.My try of stopping him ended worse,he turned me around to face him and pulled me up,forcing me to put my legs around his waist.And he was also a good kisser.Harry let me on the kitchen counter,his fingers moved some of my rebel stripes behind my ear.

     "I don't know why you're so angry,but I bet I calm you down." He whispered seductively,a shiver ran down my spine.

    A hard sigh left my lips and I pushed him-again-.His confused expression left me without words,I told him I just didn't like him.Lies.

     We got off the car and stepped in the dark.Harry had taken me to my passage,but didn't tell me why.I didn't insist either,as it was hard to look in his eyes.Or hear his voice.We walked a while in silence until we reached the boys.Harry high-fived Niall,that was sitting forward,then went to join the boys,who smiled at me.

     "Hey,princess." Niall smiled and I slapped him.

     He raised an eyebrow annoyed,I stopped the impulse of hitting him again.

    "Since when am I your princess?Since when am I even a fucking princess?" I threw my hands in the air frustrated.

   "Since I saw you.And touched you." He ignored my second question,his fingers moved on my cheek and I pulled back.

    Niall chuckled and grabbed me by my waist,pushing me in his chest.I winced in pain and he laughed.

    "Oh,wait,I haven't touched you.Yet." He said evily,his voice making me tremble.

     So,as the boys didn't try to help me,I had three options.One.Scream and kick Niall in the balls,then  run.The boys would follow me and catch me and I'm pretty sure Niall "the sweet" would,well not kill,but get me in hospital.Two.Stay in his arms and wait for him to turn into Prince Charming,who's gentle and has a bunny as a pet.Three.Act like bitch for making him not like me and think I'm a spoilt child.But as I saw his real behaviour,also the one who'd talk and destroy his image.So why leaving me alive?

       Hmm,decisions,decisions.

**********

            Ok,I know I don't update very often,but no one said I will.The thing is that I have only 6 months to prepare for college.So,if you could get over my bitchy attitude,that'd be great.