He swears on his blood

Hallur boys,girls,cats and Kevins!

                     Is you okay?Is you good?'Cause I wanted to know.

*********

He swears on his blood          

                      "No,you can't do this to me!" Demi yelled while she was being tied on some sort of shrine.

                 "Shut up!" Louis yelled and I trembled at his lack of love for his supposed girlfriend.

                 Once she was tied,the boys,Ed and Simon turned to us.Liam called my name and I stepped in front.looking at him questiongly. 

                  "You have the power to stop this." My eyebrows met in a frown as I was waiting for him to continue "It's either her,either you."

               I quickly stepped back,hearing a few laughs.Urm..duh!

              "Na-ah,princess" Louis appeared behind me,his hands gripping my shoulders lightly "Come back here!" He said and pushed me softly forward.

               "You have to sit here and watch it."

              Liam's voice was a little bit far from me,my heart,brain,and kind off all I had focusing on Louis' warm hands.

            "You okay?" He whispered in my ear.

      I nodded and focused again on Liam,but only for a half of second.After,hot puffs of air were spread all over the back of my neck,making my breath increase.

          I swear to God that kid was trying to make me turn and rape him.Thing I wouldn't have mind.

         "Lou?Are you okay mate?" Zayn asked and I had to hold my breath.

          "Perfectly fine."  Louis answered and I could practically smell the smirk on his face.

         His hands left my shoulders and reached my waist,pushing me back in his body.

       Just..just..I really have to thank God Demi was tied so she couldn't see us.Sadly,the rest of the people could see us.No,it's not what it looks like..it's much more worse than that,people.       

         "What are you doing?" I whispered and he laughed a silent laugh,his chest vibrating against my back.

         Louis pulled back and I sighed relieved,but then

        "'M'sorry mates,I have to steal her for a bit." He said and grabbed my hand,pulling me out the gym and in an empty classroom.

         My throat caught my breath and I looked up to see Louis smirking above me,his hands pinning mine on the wall.

          "W-what are you doing?" I shuttered,causing him to laugh again.

          Fine,don't answer. 

         "I want to make a deal." He smiled sweetly.

          I met his gaze quickly,my eyebrows forming a deep frown.He chuckled.

          "Princess,you and I both know your innocent part will win and you'll have to save Demi." Louis explained dramatically,not changing his position above me.

      Gosh well that sounded dirty.

      Sadly,he was right.I let out a loud sigh,my lower lip wastaken between my teeth.

     "What can you do about it?" I asked.

     Please don't drug me.Please don't drug me.Please don't drug me.

     "I could stop you." 

     Huh? 

     "How?" I whispered and he laughed.Again.

     "I am a vampire,I could control you.If you'd want me to,of course." Louis smirked.

      Yes,I did got the double meaning,but I was a little bit more interested in how to save my life.And I was hungry too.

      "How do you do that?"

     I asked and Louis smiled,then leaned in.My breath iched when I felt his holders brushing my skin,large hands keeping me in peace.

     "Blood." His lips planted a light kiss on my neck,then he pulled back.

      "Yours,to be specific.If I drink from your blood,I'll be able to control you.Until you,or I,decide to stop it." Louis explained eagerly and I had to shut my eyes.

      To process all.  

     "Fine." I sighed.

    He leaned in,but I put my hands on his chest.

     "Just don't..please don't hurt me." I said pleading.

    Louis smiled and shook his head,a butterfly kiss was left on mt cheek.

     "Liam,mind if you give me the salad?" Zayn asked and I rolled my eyes.

     It was right fucking next to me! But of course,the Prince of Mordor was so mad at me he couldn't even ask for a bowl.

      I took the bowl and handed it to him,but Zayn kept his eyes on his plate.Gasping angry,I let the plate fall and break,BUT I didn't get anything.

       "Look,I know you're mad at me,but how about you fuckning spare me one?" I asked and he finally looked at me.

           "Oh really,I'm mad at you?No,I'm not mad,that's the least I could be!" Zayn bit and I gulped.

         "Have you seen your neck,huh,darling?I can't believe you agreed to that,what kind of slut are you?"

         I raised an eyebrow angry.

         "And what were you expecting me to do?Because you,you fucker,weren't going to do anything!" I raised my voice unconciously.

           "For your aknowelge,I really was!Because I know you better than him!" Zayn yelled and got up,pointing at Louis.

           "Why?Because you slept with me more times?" I got on my feet too,not caring the boys were in the point of grabbing popcorn.

         "No because I love you!" 

           What?

           W hat?

           "What?" I whispered,my jaw hanging open. 

          Zayn shut his eyes,jaw clenching.He ducked his head and passed his fingers through his hair,our eyes meeting for less than a second before he left.

         My first thought was to follow him,but I got stopped by  

                                 "Princess,no."