When secrets come out.

Howdiiiiiiiiiiie!Sounded lame.

**********

When secrets come out.

              "Niall!" I heard Zayn's voice.

            Niall's grip tightened and I jerked away from his touch,he stepped to me again.A pair of arms grabbed his,my eyes grew wider with fear.All the boys were around me,and hell if that was good in any way.

          "Could you excuse our mate for his behaviour?" Louis faked a smile.

          "It would be really nice.You know,he usually doesn't act like.." 

          "Fuck you!" I cut Liam off.

         "Sorry?" Zayn tried to keep the sweet façade up,my jaw clenched.

         "Oh,shut it!You and I both know this is real behaviuor!" I said angry.

       Shit.I'm an idiot.Maybe they were going to let me go.But no,I had to be the smartass again!Good job,Chelsea.I stepped back,but someone grabbed my hands.I turned my head and saw Harry,he seemed like he completly forgot  with what happened before in his apartment.Hey,don't get me wrong,I wasn't some kind of slut,but I thought he'd help me to get out of there.Wrong teory,huh? I looked at the boys and raised an eyebrow questionly,they formed a line and Zayn stepped in front of me.

        "We know what you are." He said and I looked at him confused.

        "Yes,I'm a girl.And you're a boy.All of you are boys." I said slowly.

        Something hard went across my face,Zayn had slapped me.Well.His hands grabbed my chin vilontly,none of the lads moved.

         "You are a fucking witch." He said through clenched teeth and I swallowed.

          I tried to laugh.

          "What do you mean,witches don't exist." I fake-smiled,he slapped me again.

         "Don't you dare lie to me,I can smell your infected blood."

        Someone is in a bad mood today,aren't them?My jaw clenched and I met Niall's eyes.Oh,screw this.A wild breeeze pulled me out of Harry's arms and pushed Zayn back,another one threw Harry on the ground.Unexpected thing,a breeeze hit me.Me.That meant another witch was there because even if then I was blonde(A/N: No offence),I wouldn't have hit myself.Another hit and the boys got up from the floor.I hit back.But who should I hit?A wave hit all the boys,pushing them in the gang's wall. I met Liam's eyes and stepped back.A huge flame hit me and I fell on my knees,he stepped to me. Now,I know what you're thinking.Why didn't she burn?It was fire,for God's sake!Because it was a relative flame,only to put me down.It's a witch thing.Yes,Liam Payne was a witch.

       "What the..?" I deeply frowned and he pulled me up.    

      "What you did wasn't very nice,princess." Niall snarled and I turned to him annoyed.

       My eyes grew wider and I instinctevly covered my mouth with my hand.FANGS.My breath became irregular and I tried again to run,Liam grabbed my arm.Do you know who else had fangs? Harry.Zayn.Louis.Liam grabbed both of my arms and pinned them at my back,I was hating being in that position.Louis came at me and slapped me,I cursed under my breath.Well,what's with all this slapping people?We're not in a soap opra,okay?

         "You know what we are." Zayn said platonic,I mentally rolled my eyes.

        "Good,now listen." Harry said.

         Oh,thanks Haz,you talk for the first time in this shitty situation and you say three words,which won't really help me.What would I do without you?  

       "You'll break contact with your family and friends and you'll come with us because I have to be your fucking teacher." Zayn said full of hate.

       "No way!Absolutely not!Teacher for what?" I asked confused and he sighed like I should've known those things.

         "You are a good candidate and the council wants me to train you.Magic." He explained and I became even more confused.

        "You are a blood sucking monster that I bet would have no problmes in killing me.What do you have to do with magic?" He slapped me again.Well,I deserved that.

        "I have what I have.You have 3 months to learn The Book,if not,then I'm free to kill you." He smiled a little at the end.

       The Book was some sort of Bible for witches,but that was telling you how to kill people.If you knew the whole book,you had to take an exam.Not a written one,but every try is different.It all depends on the one who takes the exam.But why me?All my life I tried to hide my powers,to be normal.And then I had to give up on everything,if I wanted to live.

          What I've gotten myself into?