Going Back

My dears,prepare for sexual frustration.That's all.

**********

Going Back

           "What do you want?" I said harshly.

            "I miss you." SIGH.

            "One of your sick jokes?" I asked pissed-off.

             Ryan was one of my classmates.And my ex-boyfriend.Fake?Of course he was.

            When a 'un-popular' girl was sick or skipping a day,'the populars" were calling her.One of them was telling her he likes her,or that he had a crush on her since 8th grade,or that he likes her because she's not popular.However,he was making plans with her and the girl was usually accepting.I mean, what un-popular wouldn't like a popular as her boyfriend or girlfriend?And the next day,all populars were laughing at her and quoting their conversation.

            How do I know? I was once a 'popular'.And even called some guys.But then I was still Emma's bestfriend and Ryan's girlfriend. It all changed after..that. 

     -Flashback-

      "You freak!" 

      "Stay away from us!"

      "How is that even possible?!" 

       "You deserve to die!"

           I kept my head down and walked in the classroom.I threw myself on a chair,Ryan and Emma came at me.

       "You're out of the group.And delete my number." Emma said grossed.

       "Don't you dare talk to me ever again." Ryan laughed and they turned to leave.

       "How could you?" I whispered,they looked at me again.

       "Sorry,little monster? I didn't hear you properly." Ryan leaned over my desk.

       I got up quickly,he stepped back.

       "I said how could you!How could you dare do that to me?! I thought I mean something for you,I trusted you!" I yelled,Ryan and Emma laughed.

       "You were wrong.You are nothing,but a freak." Emma said arrogant.

        "And you are a bitch!" I slapped her.

       Ryan punched me in the stomach and I fell on the floor,Emma hit me in my back.And then...

       -Flashback-

        "Chels?" Ryan asked,I shook my head.

        "What." I sighed angry.

        "Let's meet tomorrow.In our passage.We have to talk." He seemed like begging.

        "Why wou.." 

        "Chelsea!" I heard Niall's voice and turned.

        "Who was that?!" Ryan yelled through the phone.Yeah,he was jealous as fuck.

     "Calm down,will you?Fine,see you tomorrow before classes." I closed the phone,Niall had reached me already. 

         "Yes?" I asked,he seemed confused.

          "Was that your boyfriend?" He stepped back angry.

           "Not really.My ex..who doesn't want to be ex anymore." I smiled somehow arrogant.