Chapter Two: Wedding

Tanya's POV

I started freaking out as the Iron fucking Maiden entered the car. "Are you my other Mummy?" Yelena asked from my lap, and I quickly held the child. Hazel eyes never leave mine as the woman nod, "yes I will be your Mama now let's go."

"No! No way am I marrying you out of all people!" I growled and the dark haired woman frowned, "look I don't want to be married anymore then you do but it is our job, so we are going to do this."

"Mummy?" I looked down at Yelena and she stared up at me scared because of all the yelling, "shh baby girl it's okay I'm sorry for fighting." I turned to the Iron Maiden and switched my speaking to Russian, "You killed my sister I don't want to be married to you mission or not this shit is real." Iron Maiden glared at me, "and you think I want to marry a weak child? No I am only doing this for my country. And after this mission if you aren't dead I just might kill you myself."

"That's all you do is kill. Kill. Without care for who you kill. You are a fucking devil Iron Maiden." I glared back and the hazel eyed woman growled, "I kill for my country to protect and serve it. If your sister is dead clearly, she wasn't doing her job correctly. Now suck it up and do your job. And My name is Melina since I'm about to be your wife fucking use it."

"I can understand Russian," Natasha said from the back seat and I turned to her. "I'm sorry Natasha," I smiled softly and soon we pulled up outside a church.

"Mummy where are we?" I got out of the car and picked Yelena up and then Natasha got out and held my hand and smiled up at me. "Are you ready Rasputin?" Vostokoff smirked and I glared at her, "I'm keeping my last name." Vostokoff nod and we all went in and I saw a priest.

I put Yelena down on the seat closest to the front and Natasha sat beside her. I walked over to Vostokoff, and the priest smiled and I pasted on a fake smile. I grabbed the woman's hands and we went threw the ceremony and when it got to the kiss I looked at the hazel eyes then quickly lend forward and kissed the woman.

"YAY! Mummy and Mama!" Yelena cheered and I pulled away. When the priest left I quickly went down and picked up Yelena. "You and Mama kiss and make up?" I looked down at Yelena, "yes baby now you got to know when Mummy and Mama fight you can't tell anyone okay?"

Yelena nod her head and I kissed it. "Good girl baby," I walked out of the church Natasha's hand in mine and Yelena in my arms. "Oh wife of mine get the door," I yelled and I could see the fire in Melina's eyes.

I got in and put Yelena in her seat and Natasha got in beside her. "You are a brat," Melina growled in Russian and I stared at her blank faced. "Well you are the one that married me so what does that say about you," I spoke in French this time. "I can still understand you," Natasha called from the back and I sighed.

"Sorry baby girl."