Chapter Four: Wake Up

Tanya's POV

"Tanya I'm scared," Sasha whispered and I held her tightly. "It's going to be okay Sash they won't kill us they need us right," I whispered then a girl around 6 came up and I looked up at her cold eyes. "Sasha Rasputin you are up," I slowly let my sister go and she was pushed inside the ring and another girl who looked around 6 turned to my sister.

All I could do is watch as the 6 year old killed my sister. I couldn't scream out of fear I'd be next but all I saw of my sister's killer was hazel eyes. "Tatiana Rasputin you are up," the 6 year old who got my sister dragged me up and put me in the ring with another fighter but just after the fight started it I had the girl in a chock hold. "FINISH HER!"

"FINISH HER!"

"FINISH HER!"

I screamed and sat up. My vision blurred with my tears. "Rasputin... Rasputin... Tatiana!" I looked up and saw hazel eyes and I tried to back away, "hey no shh I got you." The woman pulled me so I sat sideways on her lap. She guided my head into her neck and I whimpered and clung to her like she was the only thing keeping me on the earth. "MUM!" I heard the door burst open. I looked and saw little Natasha standing at the door.

"It's okay baby girl it was just a bad dream," I got up and walked over and crouched in front of the red haired girl. "You can go back to sleep," I smiled, and Natasha wiped my tears away. "Promise?" I kissed her head, "I promise baby girl I will be fine I'm a big girl."

"Did Mama help?" I froze and kissed her head, "off to bed baby girl it's to early to be up." I whispered and the red head looked down, "I get nightmares too." I picked her up and the tiny arms wrap around my neck as I carry her to mine and Melina's bed and put the girl in between my legs, "how about we watch some movies? All dogs go to heaven. That sounds like a good one let's watch that," I smiled and played the movie.

I held Natasha as she fell asleep in my arms. "You are amazing with them," I looked over to Melina and then back down at Natasha. "I just treat them how I wish I would've been treated," I whispered and Melina brushed Natasha's hair aside. "It's 3 in the morning how about a cup of coffee?" Melina asked and I smiled, "yes wife cream and 4 sugars please." Melina raised an eyebrow, "I have a sweet tooth it's hard to drink un sweetened coffee."

Melina just nod and walked out of the room. About 10 minutes later she came back with two cups of coffee, "Rasputin." I took the cup and Melina sat down, "I think you should call me by my first name it'll make this marriage more believable."

"Tatiana it is then," I flinched. "Actually can you call me Tanya," Melina nod. "Okay Tanya," I nod and started to drink my coffee.