Chapter Seventeen: Graveyard

Yelena's POV

I pulled into the Graveyard parking and opened the door and got out, "come on Fanny." I called my dog and she jumped out the car and walked around going to find her usual spot to wait for me.

I walked over to the grave and fixed all the flowers and everything making it all neat and tidy again. I sat down in front of the grave and smiled as I traced the letters.

"If I would've known you were going to be here, I would've let you have your moment," I turned to my sister. "No, it's okay Nat she would've love if you were here too," I smiled, and the red head sat next to me. "I'm the reason she's dead I'm surprised you aren't kicking my ass out of this graveyard," Natasha spoke softly.

"If it was me and her on that cliff she would've done the same thing. Tell me what she was like as an Avenger," I whispered and Natasha traced the words.

'Tatiana Rasputin

1965-2023

Mother. Wife. Avenger.'

"After she lost you and Mama all she could focus on is helping those who were suffering. She would help me on missions and took in children and find them new homes. Then we had a way to kill Thanos and she jumped at it always jumping at the chance to get you both back. Then when we were on the cliff just me, her and Clint. I shocked Clint and tried to jump but she pulled me back at the last second. She told me to tell you that she love you both so much. We fought and I was almost winning but she took me down to the ground then jumped off the cliff. She was braver then most Avengers I know."

"I don't blame you Nat," I whispered threw the tears and Natasha pulled me into a hug, "I'm so sorry I couldn't bring her back." I heard foot steps and we both turned to see Mama, "Mama what are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled, "same as you two." I jumped up and hugged my Mama, "she wouldn't want you both crying over her death she'd what you both to celebrate her life that she lived and how she touched each of you. She was a beautiful soul and I hope one day to be able to meet her again."

"Why here?" Natasha asked and Mama smiled softly, "Ohio is where she finally got a family and that makes this the perfect place to lay her to rest. Surrounded by family and the city she loved the most."

"Remember that time she tried to eat 32 pancakes in one sitting and by the end of it she had maple syrup all over her from head to toe," Mama smiled and Natasha laughed. "Yeah I shouldn't have bet against her even with that super soldier serum running threw her veins I still didn't think she could do that," Natasha said and I smiled, "sometimes at night I can still hear her soft voice as she read the lion the witch and the wardrobe to us."

"You both really did love that book," Mama whispered and kissed the head stone. "She was just an amazing woman and mother... and wife an amazing beautiful wife."

"I've brought food to eat would you both like some?" Mama asked and we both nod and we sat and had a picnic with Mum.