Chapter Six: Girl Problems

Tanya's POV

I was cooking dinner for the girls and Melina when I saw Natasha sitting outside alone. I took off the saucepan and looked to see Yelena is still watching tv. I sneak outside then sit down beside my oldest daughter.

"Do you need to be visited by the tickle monster?" I asked and wiggled my fingers. Natasha looks up at me, "do you love Mama?" The question caught me off guard. "I... I... I don't know baby girl... why?" I asked and the red haired child leaned her head on my shoulder, "I like someone." I smiled and kissed her head, "what is she like?" I asked and Natasha looked up at me with wide eyes.

"How did you know it was a girl?" Green eyes stared into my blue, "oh baby girl you are not subtle at all. Now tell me about this girl," I smiled and Natasha relaxed. "Her name is Maria she's really nice to me," Natasha smiled and I frowned, "so what's the problem baby?" I whispered and Natasha slowly crawled into my lap and cuddled into my neck. "Johnny says it's disgusting I have two Mothers and I'll turn out just like you two and be a sinner," Natasha let tears fall down her face.

"Natasha baby you are not disgusting you are a beautiful girl just because you want to hold hands with a girl does not make you any less beautiful. Be yourself Natasha and if anyone has a problem with that I still have my good old Glock 18."

Natasha hugs me, "thank you Mummy." I kissed her head, "so this Maria go you want to kiss her? Because I'll have to threaten her about hurting my baby."

"But I'm not your baby Mum," I turned her head to face me. "You are you are my precious baby girl that I would kill for. My beautiful baby girl."

"Thank you, Mum." Natasha got up and stood in front of me, "what's for dinner?" I got up and kissed her head, "Mac and Cheese. Shh don't tell your Mama," I winked and we walked inside.

"Yelena baby dinner is ready," I called out and the tiny 4 year old came running out. "Yay Mac and Cheese!" I smiled and got the food and put it on the girl's plates. I put some on my own and we all started to eat.

"Honey I'm home," I heard Melina call out and I blushed and looked down at my plate. "Um we are in the dining room," I called out knowing I'm caught. Melina walked in and I blushed seeing her in her lab coat really did it for me. Melina looked at our food then raised a eye brow, "Pasta and Cheese really?" I smiled up, "Mac and Cheese I'm sorry but Yelena and Natasha were so good and Yelena got an A in art." Melina shook her head, "just give me a bowl beautiful." I smiled and got her a bowl of Mac and Cheese. The woman sat at the table and I felt at home with my little family.