Chapter Five: MY Wife

Tanya's POV

The girls are at school slash daycare when we met someone outside from work and the pretending was going great until Peggy started flirting with me and I mean she was cute so I flirted back which lead me to here right now.

"RASPUTIN!" I heard Melina scream and I quickly looked for my back up gun and as she walked to the door she was met at gun point which soon she returned with her own gun. "You are my wife you can't go around flirting with every girl you see!" Melina growled and took a step forward and I took one back. "I am your wife by force we are on a mission Vostokoff you don't love me and I am not yours. The only thing we do in public is hold hands and give pecks on the cheeks it's been 3 months now I need a warm body on top of me."

With that the gun was out of my hand and I was roughly shoved against the wall cold soft lips slam into mine. I moan as I was pressed harder the wall creaking behind me. I threaded my fingers into the dark brown hair. Melina picked me up and threw me down onto the couch. She started ripping my clothes off and kissing and biting my neck, "FUCK Melina!" I curse in Russian and the woman on top of me purred, "how is this for warm body?" Melina whispered in my ear and nipped at it.

"More please Melina," I plead in Russian and the hazel eyes looked down at me. "I don't care what you want to think Rasputin but you are MY wife and I will not have you out galivanting so I will take care of you every way a wife should and you are going to be good an loyal only for me got it," Melina growled and I quickly nod my head. "Yes. Yes anything just please don't stop I'll be a good girl please Melina," I cried out and then my pants and panties were ripped off my body and three fingers were soon pushed inside me and I cried out as the pleasure hit me like a truck.

Melina thrust her fingers inside me until I am crying out in pleasure. "Yes that's it baby cum for me," Melina growled into my ear. "FUCK MELINA I'M CUMMING OH FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD!" I scream in Russian and Melina pulled out her fingers and sucked them clean, "you must have been really pent up just look at all this mess. But don't worry Tatiana you will never go for long without satisfaction."

I whimpered and I blushed. The house phone rang and Melina got up and walked over, "Hello Melina speaking."

"Okay yes sorry we will be there right away," Melina hung up the phone then walked back into the living room. "Yelena is waiting for us apparently she got into a fight and is now suspended from day care for a few days," I laughed. "Of course, our baby got into a fight she's a little badass," I smiled and Melina sighed. "My wife is a child," I pouted, "that would make you a pedophile." Melina quickly shoved me against another wall, "behave or I'm going to smack your ass so hard it is blue and purple and let me tell you something Tatiana you will love every second of it."

"Yes Mummy," I rolled my eyes and she smacked my ass. "That is you not me," Melina smirked then we were out the door.