Chapter Twelve: Family Reunion

Tanya's POV

As we got to St. Petersburg I got out of the helicopter and started to walk, "where are you going!" Natasha yelled out and I turned around, "to my fucking ex wife do you have a problem with that ROMANOFF!" I growled and yelled her last name.

I turned back around so they don't see me crying, "YOU. Don't get to be the one mad at us! You left us to the red room! Do you have any idea what they did to us! TO ME!" Natasha yelled and I turned around, "they cuffed you to the bed at night. They made you kill innocent life after life. If your mission didn't get you shot or raped it was considered a miracle. Day in and out you train until you can't stand and if you fall and don't get up within 10 seconds you are shot. At nights you have to clean up the bodies of 2 to 7 year old their blood staining under your nails under at night all you can think about is their blood soaking the floor. Then when you finally think it's all over that they can't do anything else to you they take you into surgery and rip everything out of you that could ever give you a chance of having babies then after you are healed they spend day and night raping you because there is no consequences. I went threw 25 years of that. I was cycled threw the red room 3 times since before you were born. I had to deal with that and the only happy memories I have is in Ohio then I got shot and shipped off knowing my girls. The only daughters I'll ever have now have to live threw that too."

"Mum," Yelena whispered, and I turned around, "let's just go. The sooner we get to Melina's the fast I can leave and get on with my life."

We just walked and I just kept crying. Once we got to a pig farm, I heard a gun cock and I quickly put Natasha and Yelena behind me. I looked up and there she was her hazel eyes staring into my own blue. "Rasputin," Melina said, and I stared down at the gun. "Vostokoff," I said and Melina disarmed the gun and raised her hands. "What sort of mother would I be if I killed my girls," Melina said and I glared at her.

"What so you won't kill them but you'll kill me. Did our marriage even mean anything to you. Did you even love me?" I looked up into the hazel eyes that used to look at me with so much love. "Love is for children you should know that," Melina said like the ice queen she was. I walked up and slapped her, "Dreykov stole everything from us and now you let him have your heart too." I whispered in Russian.

"You never had my heart you were my mission," Melina said and I let a few tears past. "Then shoot me," I said ice covering my heart. "Finish what Dreykov started you'll be praised," I spat and Melina shook her head, "I'm not killing you." I picked up her gun and aimed it right for my heart, "shoot me." Hazel eyes stared into mine and after a few minutes of not taking the gun I threw it on the ground. "Never had your heart bull fucking shit," I spat then walked to the house.