Chapter Thirteen: Melina

Tanya's POV

"I taking one of your widow suit!" I shout behind me and walk inside. I find the armory and took a black widow suit and went to the bathroom.

I sighed and took of my prison suit. I looked at myself in the mirror and traced over my scars. All the pain and I'm still not loved by anyone. I put on the widow suit and sighed again. Black really does look good on me.

There was a knock at the door and I opened the door and saw Melina, "I'm in the middle of changing." I said coldly but Melina pushed the door open and grabbed my face. "I've seen you naked before," she husked and pressed her lips to mine. I whimpered as her tongue come out to play. She pushed down the top half of the widow suit and ran her hand down my stomach muscles, "so very beautiful." Melina husked then pulled back, "dinner is ready."

The hazel eyed woman walked out of the bathroom, and I blushed. I finished getting the suit on and walked out of the bathroom when I heard a wolf whistle. I looked up to see Melina staring at me. Natasha rolled her eyes and Yelena took a shot mumbling, "oh my god."

I walked over and sat in the chair in between Yelena and Melina. "Where is the Red Room?" Natasha asked Melina and she turned to the red head. "I don't know where the Red Room is," Melina said and I stared at her. "Bullshit you are Dreykov's head scientist of course you know where it is," I said and her hazel eyes turned to mine.

"Shouldn't you know you're the one that tried to kill him," Melina spoke in Russian and I glared at her. "If I knew where he was there would already be a bullet in his head," I spat in Russian. "We can BOTH understand you," Yelena huffed. I turned to Yelena and then back to Melina, "Dreykov needs to die now tell us where he is Vostokoff."

"I don't know the Red Room changes places every day," Melina said and I grabbed the bottle of Vodka and poured a glass and shot the whole glass. "Did anyone tell you you're sexy when you shoot your Vodka?" I glared at Melina. "I never got to show you what we got thanks to our little trip in Ohio," A pig walked threw the door. "Good boy Alexei," I raised an eyebrow. "Alexei?" I asked and she grinned, "my partner after you the name is fitting really, they are both big and smell like a pigsty."

"Alexei stop breathing," Melina said and the pig stopped breathing. "Melina..." I watched as my ex wife explained about the serum we got but I couldn't take my eyes off the pig. "Melina Stop!" I yelled and Melina sighed, "Alexei breathe." The pig started to breathe again and tears where flowing down my cheeks, "now go back home where it's safe."

"Enough of this where is the Red Room?" Natasha growled and Melina turned to the red head, "Natasha Alianovna Romanoff you do not growl at your Mother like that." Melina said and Natasha growled again, "you aren't my mother this family isn't real it never was."

"Don't say that," Yelena whispered. "It was real it was real to me." Yelena turned to Melina and I, "it was real to me you are my mothers. The best part of my life was fake and none of you told me," Yelena was holding back tears.

"Those people you tested on it was me," Yelena stared at Melina then turned to Natasha, "and once you got out Dreykov made sure no one else could." Yelena picked up the bottle of Vodka and left the room slamming the bedroom door closed.