Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up with a note on my chest.

Hey beautiful,
You fell asleep on me and I put you to bed and then left. I was wondering could you meet me @ 5:00 o'clock tonight on the roof? Hope to see you there!
-Raph

I blushed the whole time I read that. I looked down on my watch and it said 3:00 o'clock! I slept a long time.

"Shoot!" I yelled.

By 4:45 I was all ready. I headed up to the roof, Raph was there waiting for me.

"Hey, Raphie" I said. she looked over at me and said "Don't call me Raphie, I already have one at home calling me that!"

My eyes widened "There's more of you?!?" "Yes... Nicole... You're scaring me..." "I WANT MEET THEM!!" I yelled.

"Alright, I guess" he said. "YAY!!"

1 HOUR LATER

We were walking down in the sewers.

"Almost there" he said.

He turned one of the sewer pipes and the walls started moving. I stepped back a little shocked.

"Wow..." I whispered. The lair was huge. "Mikey give that back" a voice said.

They ran across you than backed up slowly.

"Who are you?" The orange masked one said.

"I'm Nicole" I replied "what's your name?"

"Im Mikey" the Orange masked one said.

"I'm Leo" the blue masked one said.

That's when another turtle walked out. "Hey Raph, are you- who's this?" "I'm Nicole." I say "Raph's girlfriend."

"WHAT?" All three turtles yelled. But Raph just blushed. "That's right" I leaned on him.

"What's your name" I pointed at The purple masked.

"D-Donnie" he said "Raph can I talk to you, alone?"

They came out 2 minutes later. "Nicole, you need to meet master splinter" Raph said nervously. "O-Ok..." I was so nervous.

"Master Splinter, I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend." Raph says. "Can you keep our secret?" He says. "Y-Yes" I say "Of course!"

He studies me "Welcome to the family!"