Chapter 18

RAPHS POV

"I don't know if she ever will." My heart sank. "W-What?" I nearly whispered, I was to sad to talk.

"Ok, can I have a moment?" I ask. Donnie nodded and left.

"Nicole? If you can somehow here me, I want you to know, I cannot live without you. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you. I would give you 10 roses, 9 of them real, 1 fake and say I will love you till the last one dies. I love you so much!" I just fell asleep there watching her.

DONNIES POV

I feel so bad for Raph, although he is pretty good with words. I may or may not have written them down...

-REALLY LONG TIME SKIP-
(Still DONNIES POV)

It's been three months and Nicole still hasn't woken up, her heartbeat is going down and soon enough she might well, die.

"Raph. The pizzas here." I say to him. He only takes five minute breaks to come and eat. "Ok." he replies and we wear off to the kitchen.

NICOLES POV

I was able to hear everything Raph said. But my eyes refused to open. I was getting so hungry. I needed to get my eyes open. I knew Raph wasn't there because when he is he always holds my hand.

Just when I was about to hear the beeping noise on the computer screen turn into one long one, which meant I was dead, I shot my eyes open. "Raph?" I tried to call out but my voice is so weak. I just laid there till he got back.

RAPHS POV

I grabbed 3 slices and headed back to Nicole. What I saw made me drop my plate. It was Nicole's beautiful blue eyes and wonderful smile looking at me! "Nicole!!!! Don't you ever do that EVER AGAIN!!"

I ran up to her and gave her kisses all over her face. "It's ok Raph I'm here now." She giggled.

MIKEYS POV

We heard a plate smash then some giggling that sounded a lot like the sister I know and love! "NICOLE!! Your back and now we can play video games and skateboard and you can make our rooms again!!" I squeezed her so tight she could barely talk.

"Mikey... Air... Now...!"

"Oh right sorry!"

"This is great now that your back!" Leo said.

NICOLES POV

"Yeah it's great!" I was so hungry I needed food, anything, even broccoli.

"Ummm guys?"

"Yeah Nicole?"

"Haven't eaten for a while so-"

"Don't worry we kept 2 boxes of pizza for you every time we ordered pizza! I'll go get them!" Leo took off.

"Great!! Mikey your record for fastest time to eat pizza is about to be broken." Everyone left except Raph.

I was about to leave until Raph pulled me in to a long passionate kiss. "I've been waiting for three months to do that." he whispers in my ear and I giggle. I was about to walk when Raph reminded me about my leg but it has been three months so it was healed. Then we walk out to enjoy our pizza together.

The End.

-----------------------------------------

JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK!!!

It's not the end of the book!

I've still got 20 more chapters worth in this bad boy book (bbb)!

Kitty Kat XD!!!!