Chapter 28

NICOLE'S POV

3

2

1

And everything explodes.

I go flying back into a wall and bash my head. I felt a little bit of blood but nothing serious.

'I'll have Donnie fix it up' I thought to myself. But then I realized! "Raph!" I call out but hear no response. "Raph!" I yell a little weaker. "Raph..." I whisper and fall to the ground in tears.

"Why are you crying?" I hear a childish voice I know very well. "Mikey!" I turn around and hug him hard.

"W-Where are the others?" I ask wiping away tears.

"They're trying to find Slash! Come on!" We run down a set of hallways. Left, Right, Left, Left, Right, until I see Raph and the others.

"Raph!" I jump into his arms. "Told you I would come back!" He kissed me.

"So did you find S-Slash?" I ask and he starts to tear up. "N-No."

"We'll find him! I know it!" I say starting to stand up. "Let's try and find some cell rooms."

They all nod and we walk down the hallways. We walk up to a cell that had a very Tall, Muscular, figure in it.

"Excuse me? Are you Slash by and chance?" The figure moves closer, into the light, to reveal a tall, taller than Donnie, blue/green skinned turtle.

"Raph?" It spoke. "Is that you?"

"Slash!" Raph unlocks the cell and hugs Slash. "I'm so glad your ok!"

"Yes! And this is the Nicole you would never shut up about." He looks at me."I mean like every single night he always goes on and on about-"

"She gets it Slash!" Said Annoyed Raph. "Let's just get going."

"Alright! I'll set a bomb to explode this place." Donnie puts a black thing on the wall. "We have 30 seconds to get out! Run!"

We all sprint as fast as we can to the exit. We jump out just in time.

"That was close dudes!" Mikey pretends to wipe swear from his forehead. "Let's get back to the lair."

"Hold up guys! I see something!" Leo says and all of a sudden I see blade going right into my arm. Then Raph picks me up as they climb up onto a rooftop and sprint to the Lair.

RAPH'S POV

I see a blade go into Nicole's arm do I pick her up and we head to the lair. I hear a little snore and I look down to see Nicole sleeping in my arms.

Once we get back to the Lair, Donnie stitches her up and I head to my room. I look over at Slash and he nods to me.

I head over to Jake and Laura who were alone until the dojo. "Can I ask you guys something?"

"Of Course!" They reply.

After asking them I go out of the dojo and go to my dresser. I pull out a little, leather, red, box.

----------------------------------------------

Me: I really don't want to hear Raph's coplaining so...

Kitty Kat XD!!