Chapter 23

DONNIE'S POV

I was almost done putting everything into the right spot and putting some of the Retro-Mutagen into a needle to give to Nicole.

"And... Done!" I say to myself. I walk out with the needle in my hands.

"Nicole?" She walks in and sees me me with the needle. "Yay! It's done!!" She runs over to me rolling up her sleeve.

"Ok, are you ready?" I ask. Nicole shakes her head rapidly with a crazy smile.

*Injects needle*

*red-orange swirls circle around Nicole*

"Yes! I'm human again!" Raph runs up to her to pick her up and twirl her around.

"I'm going to the pizza place and getting celebratory pizza!"

I run through the sewers and got climbed up the ladder. I walked into broad daylight! "Oh this feels good!" I whisper to myself.

A few blocks down I saw the pizza place.

That's when a black car rolled up. A man rolled down the window and said. "Get in if you want to live!" "Who are you?" I ask. "I am your father! Now get in!" I instantly get in.

-IN THE CAR-

"Where have you been?!?!" I yell at him.

"I've been keeping you safe. The shredder, has been following me and I tried to get away from you guys to keep you safe!" He replies.

"Oh ok... So what have you been doing all your life?"

"Well your has been texting me where you guys are so I could go the opposite way... How is your mom?"

"She's... She's immortal.... So am I..."

"What?!?!?"

"Do you want to be immortal?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Ok come with me." He pulls the car over and gets out with me.

RAPHS POV

I was punching the punching bag really hard. "She should have gotten here an hour ago!" The punching bag flew into the wall when I punched to hard.

"RAPHAEL!!" Leo yelled at me. "Calm Down!!! She will be here soon."

"You. said. that. one. hour. ago." I said holding back my anger.

That's when Nicole came running in and I swear I jumped over the couch just to get to her. Once I gotta her I kissed her until she was pulled off of me by a tall man that had eyes just like Nicole's.

"Take you green, three fingered paws off my daughter or I swear to god-" I stopped listening after that because Nicole had turned into her turtle form. "D-Dad?" He turns around to see Nicole. "He's my boyfriend!" She points at me.

"Sorry bout that. But if you ever hurt my daughter, you will experience new levels of pain!" He says to me.

"Yes Sir!"

"Good, Nicole, could you in introduce me to them?" He asks Nicole.

"Right, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Leo, Master Splinter, and mom..."

"Jake?!?" My mom says surprised.

"Laura..." They run together and kiss. "Oh! Right! Now your immortal!" Jake's eyes widened.

"W-What?" He asks.

"Yeah, Mutagen incident..." She says.

"Well now that we're all together... I have some really bad news!" Jake says.

-----------------------------------------

Me: BOOYAKASHA! Cliffhanger!!

Mikey: Hey you can't say Booyakasha! That's my line!

Raph: let her say what she wants!

Me: Thanks Raphie!

Raph: You didn't just call me Raphie! *Runs after Kitty*

Me: *Runs in terror while laughing le head off* we'll see you next chapter!

Kitty Kat XD!!