Chapter 8

RAPHS POV

"NICOLE!" I yell. We were at the foot head quarters! We needed to get some mutagen that they stole. It was her first mission so I was very nervous.

"RAPH!" I heard her yell. It was pitch black.

"IM COMING JUST KEEP MAKING NOISE!" I yelled but after 10 minutes of yelling to me, it stops and the lights come on.

I notice Nicole on the ground, beaten! I run to her side. "Nicole?!? Nicole?!? Wake up!!! Please!!!" She wasn't waking up.

I rushed her to the lair. "DONNIE! NICOLE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!!" There were tears starting to come out of my eyes.

"Bring her to my lab." He says.

-TIME SKIP-I

"RAPH! Get in here!" Donnie yelled. It had been one week since the incident.

"What is it!" I came rushing in.

"Nicole... She's going to wake up, but in one hour..." He trailed off.

"IN ONE HOUR WHAT!!??" I yell.

"Some mutagen got to her blood so in one hour she will be mutant." He said.

My face darkened. "Wh-what?" I said trying to hold back all that disappointment. "The good news is, she can change Ito a human whenever she wants, she just has to think about what she wants to be. She can either be a human or a... Turtle like us!"

"HOLY COW!! REALLY!?!? Why can't we do that?" I ask.

"Well, I don't know there is something in her blood that she's had all her life, I can't figure out what it is!" Donnie said working at his computer.

'How are we going to tell her' I think to myself.

----------------------------------------------

Hi my ninjas!!

I have a question! What do you think I would do for my next book?

Boyfriend scenarios (TMNT)

Or

Well IDK tell me what is trending!

Bye!!

Kitty Kat XD!!!