Chapter 21

(Btw! Yes Patrick!!")

I was in the lair, waiting for them to get back from patrol. "God where are you Raph!" I whisper to myself.

"NICOLE!!" Leo, Donnie, and Mikey came running in. "What?" I ask. That's when Raph came in with a beaten, stabbed, and wounded women in his arms, my mom! "Mommy!!!" I run over to her crying. "We found her getting beaten up by the guy who was at your door." Leo said. "We are so sorry, Donnie says she only has a 30% chance of living." I fall to my knees. 'No' I thought 'why me? I just got to her and now she might be gone.'

"Bring Laura to my lab." Donnie says to Raph and he nods. I follow them and watch as Donnie stitches up her stabs and puts gauze on her wounds. "She had been shot 3 times in the chest wit a 9mm Gluck." (Flash Forward Reference if you know what I'm talking about) Donnie told me. "The Shredder also stabbed her but I stitched them all up.

"Donnie, can I have some time alone?" I ask him. "Of course."

"Hey Mom, this is Nicole if you can hear me, your in the turtles lair. Donnie stitched you up and out gauze on your wounds. He's a good friend." I start to tear up. "Please don't leave me! Your the only family I have left!" That's when Raph came in and pulled me into a big hug. "You have us." He was tearing up with me.

I started feeling sleepy so I fell asleep in his arms.

RAPHS POV

I look down to see Nicole sleeping so I carry her bridal style to her new room that looked a lot like mine. I felt so bad for her. I went to go check on her mom when I noticed that the mutagen that's was on Donnie's desk fell on Laura.

I ran over to her and tried to wipe away the mutagen but it already was deep in her skin. "Donnie!" I yell out. "Get in here!"

"What is it-" his eyes widened. He ran over and we both waited to see what animal she was going to turn into. 10 Minutes later, she still hasn't turned into anything.

"Let me take her blood sample..." Donnie says grabbing a needle. Her blood is now blue? I'm pretty sure that's not normal.

"Oh... My... God..." Donnie says acting like something bad was going to happen. "She's... SHE'S IMMORTAL NOW!" He looked at his computer. "That thing in their family's blood! It made her immortal, along with whoever is in her family and whoever any of the family members have..." "Have..." I repeated. "Kissed..." My eyes widened. That means I'm immortal because I have kissed Nicole!!

"YAS! Wait... Is her mom going to live?" I ask.

"Yes!" Donnie replies with a smile. "She should wake up in 4... 3... 2..." Then Laura shot up so she was sitting up. "W-Where am I? Oh hi Raph! Hi Donnie? Why am I here?" Me and Donnie both look at each other. "Nicole! I think you should get in here!" I yell out to here.

NICOLE'S POV

I come walking in. What I see makes me cry with tears of joy! "MOMMY!!!" I run over to her. "YOU ARE ALRIGHT!!"

"N-Nicole? We have some really good news for you!" Donnie says to me with a smile. "Your mom got hit with some mutagen and now she and everyone else in the family is... IMMORTAL!" I pass out.

When I wake up Raph was holding a bucket in his hand and I was soaking wet! "We also forgot to add that I'm Immortal too! Why? Because you kissed me!!!" I was so happy!! "You only need to kiss them on the cheek to make them immortal so.." Donnie looked down on the ground and I walked over and planted a kiss on his cheek. Then did the same with Leo, Mikey, and Master Splinter. Leo, Mikey, and Master Splinter gave me a very confused look and I'll I did was quietly say...

"You are now Immortal!" They all smile and Mikey yells out...

"Let's Celebrate!!"

He walks over to his IPod on the docking station and buts on the perfect song!

(I don't own this song)

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long.

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
I'm still comparing your past to my future.
It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long.

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,

Immortals,
And live with me forever now,
Pull the blackout curtains down,

We could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
(Immortals)

We all laughed!

"Hey! Speaking of that song... I run to my room and come back with the movie Big Hero 6!!!

"YASSS!!!" They all said so we popped some popcorn and got out three 6 pack coca-cola cans to relax and watch the movie!

-----------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY!! I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A WHILE SO I MADE THIS ONE LONG WITH A GREAT SONG AND MY SECOND FAVOURITE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

Update tomorrow definitely!

Kitty Kat XD!!