Chapter 16

"Alright team!" Leo says. "We need to follow these exact orders of we want to succeed!"

After about an hour of explaining, we understood the plan. Raph and I (I know my grammar), since we were the strongest, had to take out the foot on the ground to distract them while Donnie and April open the gate for Mikey and the rest of them can get in with the shell raiser.

After that, Mikey, Leo, Raph, and I sneak in and distract the foot, again, so April and Donnie, again, can hack their computer to figure out their plan!

"Alrighty then!" Donnie says, very happy about the plan "Lets get going then!"

"Since when have you ever said 'alrighty then'? I smirk at Mikey's comment. "What... I'm just excited." He replies blushing.

We were at the base of the shredder. It was around midnight so there weren't many foot soldiers. I'd say around 50.

"50 against us? Hardly seems fair, for them!" Mikey fist pumps me.

We ran up to them and we both yelled "Who ordered the knuckle sandwich? Oh right, you all get some!"

Raph and I easily took them all out and by the time April and Donnie was ready. *whistle* Then Leo and the others in the van came in through the gate while Donnie and April stayed hidden.

RAPHS POV

"ALRIGHT" I high-five Nicole.

"Let's just finish the rest of these losers!"

We got inside of the base only to find about... 100 foot soldiers. "This..." Nicole says "is going to be... Simple!" "Heck yeah it is!" Mikey and the others come crashing in.

We were down to the last 20 of them, when the shredder walked in. I gulped. "Nicole, hide, I don't want you getting hurt!"

Nicole looks at me with a sad look on her face. "Why!?!?" She whines. "Because your too special to me and I can't lose you!" I say sternly to her. "Don't argue!"

NICOLES POV

I run over to a hiding spot and watch from there.

That's when I feel a hand gripping my shoulder really hard. I winced a little then tried to call out. "RAPH-" but I get stopped with another hand over my mouth.

Raph didn't see me and felt a sharp pain to my head. Everything went black.

RAPHS POV

April and Donnie called out saying they had the plans so we fell back.

Leo had injured his knee, Mikey dislocated his shoulder, but I just got a few deep scratches.

I went over to find Nicole but she was gone! "NO!! Where's Nicole!!"

----------------------------------

Cliffhanger. I know how!!