Chapter 22

"You need to say I am satisfied with my care." Baymax says to crying Hiro. "I-I'm satisfied w-with my c-care." Then Baymax shot his fist so Hiro and Abigail (I hope that's her name) can shoot into the portal.

I was in tears, everyone one was, even Raph. Then we got to the part where Hiro realizes that Baymax put his healthcare chip in his hand and we all smiles and wiped away our tears. "Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion." And the credits rolled.

"I HAVE A NEW LOVE!!" Leo and Mikey yelled. I laughed. "That was a great movie!" Raph yelled. "IKR!!" I yelled back.

"Leo? Shouldn't you guys be on patrol?" I look down at my watch.

"OH CRAP! Come on you guys!" Mikey says noticing what time it is.

My mom and I stayed back and talked, mostly about my relationship with Raph.

"So have you guys gone all the way yet?" She asks, surprisingly, in a calm manor. I spat out the coca-cola I was sipping and my mom was laughing. "I was just kidding!" She said.

'Good' I thought.

(This gon be a conversation

Mom: Bold Nicole: Not)

"So what's it like being a mutant?"

"It's fun I guess bet I miss going up above. Also I miss the basketball and Softball."

"Oh well, why did you bring your equipment then?"

"We have a basketball court in the dojo so we all play. Also we found a huge part of the sewers that was big enough to play Softball."

"That's Great! When did you and Raph become a couple?"

"1 week after we met. The moment I met him, I just got this feeling inside of me. I knew it was love!"

"That's great sweetie!"

We were interrupted when the turtles came running in with huge smiles one their faces.

"What is it?" I ask giggling.

"Donnie found some retro mutagen!!" Mikey said. I passed out, fake pass out! "YAS!! Imma be, imma be, imma imma imma, imma, imma be a human!!!!!!!!"

"Well hopefully." Donnie cuts in. "But most likely! You will still be immortal but you will become 50% human again!"

"Gimme dat stuff!!" I run at him but Raph holds me back. "Raph! What da poop!!"

"Donnie needs to empty it by half!" He struggles to hold me back but then I stop. "Alright." I sigh in defeat and walk to my room to go to sleep. 'Cant wait!' I think myself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry it's short! Hey go read sophiapickle book hearing color! It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty Kat XD!!!